Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AUSFISH PACKS

Re: AUSFISH PACKS

AUSFISH Knickers!!!!!! wow i'll be into those !!!!!!!!!!

haha yeah a nice Ausfish G-Banger for the missus or something.. haha

You really can do anything with promo gear... pens, golf balls, coolers, umbrellas, rain ponchos... the list goes on.

adriancorrea

Now this thread getting a bit scary lol
    To think I spend overnighters in a boat with some of you blokes.

Back to the subject
    put me down for 1

Tight Lines
    Adrian

Ausfish Stubby Coolers and Floppy Hats - For a good look on a good fishing photo day!!!

Julie

PS Forget the nightie and knickers - who needsem!!

I like the way you think Julie

boys an gals, sometimes i ain't got time to read all the funny stuff and yet good stuff you all put on here. but when comes to important stuff like knickers , stickers and anything that goes good on my boat then i'll pay.( even if does piss the misses)

ok what about a AUSFISH tide/moon phase pamphlet aswell and VMR radio chanels from tweed to sunshine coast pamphlet and legal size guide these might be a little bit difficult to get printed just a thought

Caveman, they'd be easy enough to print... there is a stock out there i have used a few times now that is a synthetic.. so basically waterproof, rear proof and so on... not cheap to print on though

i think Steve maybe busy soon by the look of this if he wants to go ahead with it. i think anything that makes this great site better is a step in the right direction.

and put me down for one

cheers
    jeff

Lmao about the knickers! would be very interested in getting a long sleeve ausfish shirts (like one of those expensive shirts in expensive tackle stores , carton of ausfish bourbon, knickers for the mrs, hat, stickers and anythin else ya want to throw in! Would be proud to advertise this site!

ohhh and Steve, I honestly think the idea of the ausfish knickers or bangers is seriously worth a thought, they'll sell like hot cakes!
    she's size 8

cheers mick

homebound

GREAT IDEA !

Caps/T-shirts should be a COMPULSORY item for next M&G so we can all identify [smiley=gossip.gif]each other on the water and off.

Count me in for a pack.

Rob

am i still in the dark ages or somthin what are bangers??
    Cloud 9
    then it realy gets ughly

NO Jamie, you are not living in the ' dark ages' just someone else's sense of humour.

All the aforementioned items sound great, but , there has been one noticable omission.

AUSFISH LYCRA'S

Phill ( he of Lycra Legs, etc )
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

i gotta say if any of you guys can remember seeing my missus at the cressbrook M&G(she was preggers at the time) the idear of a G-string just don't work for me

Quote Originally Posted by caveman
    i gotta say if any of you guys can remember seeing my missus at the cressbrook M&G(she was preggers at the time) the idear of a G-string just don't work for me
    LMAO...hope your missus doesn't visit Ausfish at all mate.