Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brisbane Boat Show

Re: Brisbane Boat Show

im going wednesday and probably sunday if weathers no good

jeff

Yeah i'll be there Sat with a mate and will probably frequent the XXXX tent
    Have got a long shopping list and unfortunately a skinny wallet might be able to stretch the budget a bit
    Might see some of you there [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
    Damien

I'm looking at taking one or both my boys there friday arvo/ evening. So I take it that if we all congregate around the XXXX tent we'll all get to know who we are real quick??
    Seriosly, it would be great to maybe arrange a time for whoever will be there on the various days to meet up,say g'day and put a face and name together. Whats the best way to arrange this?

By the way, what happened to the 'notify of replies' link on this site? Thats how i know which threads to look at??

Lawry

I'll be working between the Stones Corner Marine & Northside Marine stands every day.
    Come n say G'day if you're going past.

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by moondancer
    By the way, what happened to the 'notify of replies' link on this site? #Thats how i know which threads to look at??

Lawry
    There's a couple of glitches in the script for that feature I think. Was possibly an issue that added to the site outage last week.
    Steve may have disabled the feature until he looks into it further. He's also looking at another server upgrade to keep up with the massive growth of the site.

Cheers,

fitzy..

Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

DONT KNOW IF I'LL BEE THERE THIS TIME
    the only thing im needing is a 55lb bow mount with AP.
    not just yet. tax man wants his cut first.

Cheers Cloud 9
    then it realy gets ughly

i am going on the saturday for most of the day. looking forward to looking at the rivieras. wanted to go on thursday for the good shows however school is on and i don't think it would be to good to go to the boat show instead. going to have a look at some GPS's also.

phil
    Bring on the Marlin!!!

Hi all
    Give it a miss this year - cost me $7k for my motor plus the entry fee and the xxxx bill last year. Still recovering from that.
    Be there in 2005 - catch you all then
    Regards
    Sav

So much stuff i need, so little money... Bloody gearbox.

hi all
    going all day saturday with brother in law .going to help him get rid of 30k he might even have a bid on the haines hunter .might see some of you at the xxxx stand

cheers mal

imported_admin

Went in on Wednesday with my brother inlaw. Not much there in the line of tackle. For the $16.00 per head entry plus $8.00 parking I recon you would be better off saving your money and drop in to your local tackle shop and put the $24.00 towards something you want.

If you just want to have a look at boats then it may be worth wasting a day there.

YEAH STEVE,IT P*SSES ME OFF TOO,SPENDING MONEY TO GET IN TO SPEND MONEY >,ONLY GOING TO CHECK OUT A NEW RELEASE ANCHOR WINCH SMALLISH ONE I'M TOLD CANT REMEMBER THE BRAND SO I GOTTA GO TO THE SHOW TO FIND IT.DOH!.TOUCHY.><> ><> ><>.

I agree Steve. Went in yesterday, queued for 20 minutes to part with $16 to get in, then spent a few hours looking at boats I couln't afford. Tackle was very scarse and not a bargain to be seen. Save your money.\

Cheers

ken4159

Yes went in wednesday, thought it was slack, poor effort, on the fishing side

Ken

G/day all, have to agree with you guys not much in the way of fishin gear or boat bits and what ever happened to show special prices on new boats > seems they were no better in price than when i was in some of there yards thru the week, time to get the trading post out !

CHEERS RAY