Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: **** THE GREAT BOATIES MARKET IS ON AGAIN ****

Re: **** THE GREAT BOATIES MARKET IS ON AGAIN ****

Just between you and me Phill, I am about the WORST person in the unit in line work , I do have 2 people on my roster that are extremely good at it however , and one in particular can literally weave magic with lines or ropes.
    We have a Skippers meeting on Tuesday night and I will bring it up then, and I am sure we can organise something.... I doubt it would be this side of Xmas however as we have a lot on between now and then with fundraising... possibly it could be introduced to our next safety day...you happy to wait till early next year?????

The last spot for the MROCP/MROVCP has now been filled, sorry folks, thanks Payneful .

Dont forget those great bargains from the illustrious Lucky Phill etc at the market , see some of you there briefly early in the am
    Cheers Lloyd

I've been waiting 45 years to learn how to ' splice " so a few more months won't matter, Lloyd.

If you visit me at the Market, be sure to let me know you are an Ausfish Member or VMR member, that may entiltle you to a discount on something I am selling.

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

adriancorrea

Youd think Phil being a moderator that he would have made this sticky by now Or cant you do that phil
    might have to ask Steve?
    Ill be there on sunday

Tight Lines
    Adrian

Payneful can you contact me urgently, you have not got back to me with the info from my pm to you.... I need to find out which of the two tests you wish to do as I have to order the papers to reach me in time for the weekend....
    Please phone and leave a message on my mobile 0403539485.... MROCP (Unrestricted HF etc) or MROVCP, (VHF only)
    Regards Lloyd

Yes Adrian, I can make it a sticky one, but I'd thought I'd wait until the week before the Market. Which I suppose is now,.

We all know what the deal is, so let's see a good turn up from The Ausfish Brigade.

Cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Phill...I sincerely hope you are paying Sunday penalty rates for anyone assisting you...I remember that you are a true advocate of these types of penalty rates.

Anyone helping Phil & asked for penalty rates gets to sit in his special chair eh Phil 8). Touchy.><>.

Hi all,
    So who's going ? I'll be down for a window shop early on Then it's of to see Lloyd (subzero) for the VHF course at VMR Vicky Point. I've been studying should be a blast !
    Damo.

Good on ya Damo.... dont forget the passport photo....
    see you their...
    cheers Lloyd

passport photo.......
    Sh#t it's pretty ordinary, taken a few years ago.........
    Beats my drivers licence mug shot though
    See you soon Lloyd [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Lucky Phill, I have spoken to Ian Fischer and he will arange to put you by the gate. Ask for him in the morning when you go to drive through or mention to who ever is directing the Traffic that arangements have been made to park you on the other side of the gate to us.
    You can hang an Ausfish Banner on the fence if you have one and you choose to....

I have spoken to Barry O about your interest in learning how to splice etc... if you want to call in after the market he will teach you tomorrow if you wish.... only take an hour... otherwise he will run a training session for you and the Ausfish guys at a time to be arranged for around Feb or so anyhow...

Lot of calls today from interested people re Boaties Market, weather looks favourable for the event in the morning, hopefully a good turn out...
    I will see you there about 6am on the way to the Base...
    Hope you make a quid.
    Cheers Lloyd

I'll wander on down for a look... probably stock up on some slugs and anything else that takes my fancy.