Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thieving....

Re: Thieving....

Anyone got stories of "Being followed"??

Nope but when you are out and about in the creeks and go past someone else's pots you always have the feeling that someone is watching their pots from back in the bushes just waiting to bust someone at their pots.

DNO40

Ads,

I leave a few pots in around the Boyne River and Colleseum area and try to check them daily but have never had any troubles - touch wood. I do however hear the odd story but I believe it to be rare around these parts. Most people are pretty wise to the unwritten law and respect other peoples property.

Be damn nice to have some pots in a location we could monitor on the net, call em bait for the bad guys, the technology is there and we could leave the posted pickies of offendors on a site somewhere.

Just had a car knocked off and trashed by some useless dicks so I know the feeling.

tshort

Being followed, there in the trees you just cant see them. I am not paranoid. who said that.

I once dropped a pot in the Boyne and must have found a hole, because the pot and line dissapeared underwater. I tried to find it but lost it.... Until 12 months later I was anchored in the same spot and pulled it up!!

Lucky...