Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NQ MEET & GREET

Re: NQ MEET & GREET

Al

Buoy weather is a bit of a crystal ball, seven day forcast ok about 75% of the time, but the long range forcast not that accurate. The long range forcast seems to change daily, just have to wait and see if Dr Dans magic works, if not and its a bit rough than its going to be a bit uncomfortable, cause Im going fishing.

Cheers Ron
    Make something Idiot proof and they make better Idiots

Love to come along fellas but cannot committ just yet. Bloody silly season on its way with work functions, missus work functions, etc etc.

I just remember the posts after we cancelled last time ....lots of juvenile barra , lots of hookups , good weekend away ??? ??? ...blah blah blah.

I havent had a good fish for months and I gotta say Im not happy about that !!
    I'm with RON, bring it on baby - Rain, Hail and Bumpy bra strings. [smiley=laola.gif]

Bumpy Bra strings ??? I'm really starting to wonder about you CHINA ??? ???

I am on fellas. Will bring a mate or two. Looking forward to it.

Cheers Robbo

SNELLY

Good one Robbo

- It just would not be the same without the Sh1tfish king

Snelly

One big shovel to Snelly!!
    Dig! Dig! Dig!
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)

Bad news guys, the long range forecast is now saying 20kt SE for the weekend. I sure there are using a cook wheel to predict the weather.

Better perform some more magic Dr Dan

Ron

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!

Southwind SF20 'Piscatoreous'
    Savage 14ft tinny "About Time'

Buoy weathers good but like any predictions there liable to change i use it reguraly but it always pays to check a couple days before hand

I might hed there when i get back from work and camp @ macushlu so leave some for me

I reckon we have to organise this a bit better for a Meet and greet session. Who knows a place to meet up around a BBQ - say around 7 -7.30 PM on Saturday night for a chat and a coldie .

If we dont talk about that we will be all over channel and Reef waving at all and sundry but not really meeting anyone we want to. If we have the right place, I dont mind cooking the snags, fish, steaks etc [smiley=chef.gif] (or the Tofu for the franger flickin bream lovers ... ya never know with those fellas [smiley=helpa.gif]).

Just BYO and settle in.

Alternatively if the crowd wants to order the food - who knows a good spot. Last time I was in Cardwell , the pub put on a fair feed but I gotta say the $36 shout I got into wasnt all that healthy on the hip pocket by the end of the night. [smiley=wut.gif]

Any suggestions ?

SNELLY

Lee,

At Beachcomber there are BBQ's - bacically in the middle of the park - BUT make sure you use it before Robbo Cooks his MIL AGAIN

You can also eat at the Restaurant the the beachcomber - otherwise if you want to drive there is a place called the Beach Hut that makes good Pizza and just about anything else you may want - They are BYO but getting a driver may be a problem

My pref would be for an earlier start

Snelly

BBQ and a bevy at the park sounds good to me!
    Southwind SF20 'Piscatoreous'
    Savage 14ft tinny "About Time'

Yeh I'm up for a BBQ at the park, no hassles with having to drive anywhere. Hey Snelly, whats with Robbo cooking ??? or shouldn't I ask I think we all missed something from the last M & G. In Pauline famous words " PLEASE EXPLAIN" #