Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Continue the story...

Re: Continue the story...

send only if you sing me that really cool song of yours. But Guy will only agree if he can sing it with Choc rapping in the background. Vlad becomes angry at this request and gives the order for the submarines to attack guy.

the russian 'sailors' have already taken a 'liking' to Gay Sebbo, so refuse and leave their Captain on the fishing boat. Gay jumps into the submarine and they dissappear into the depths. Gay will be well looked after

Now Vlad is stuck on the fishing boat he declares.....

"Yaaa Commerads Vodka's all round"

but there was no vodka only bundy........

Vlad grabs a can of bundy and says " i'll show ya where to put this stuff " and proceeds to....................

throw it over Elle and Paris and declares "while in Queensland - let us have wet bundy t-shirt competition"

the winner is....

Elle by a long shot. Little johnny remarks " never did like fried eggs" Just as the girls were cleaning up, a massive bust up of mackerel appears out the back of the boat. Choc throws his lure our & starts winding furriously when he hooks up solid, but only to find.......
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM

Another bloody tuna and the rest of the crew starts laughing at him when suddenly something leaps out of the water and consumes the 2 kg tuna...

It was John West....

he regurgitates the tuna as he only takes the best and eyes elle standin in the wet bundy soaked t shirt and says

how do you feel about a tuna fishermen and she says

you'll know if you come over here and feel....

... my double barrel shot gun ya sleezy tuna oiled grub. My heart is only for ausfish member...