Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Continue the story...

drb

Re: Continue the story...

at which point Johnny adds "Quick call Philip Ruddock. We must put them in the detention centres or Australia as we know it will cease to exist. They will take all our jobs. Was that a child just thrown overboard?".........

Suddenly a huge school of mack tunas started to surface and everyone grabbed a rod (Paris had two) and began casting into the mass of tuna. Lines went taught when suddenly

paris hilton hooked on to a biggn . she fought it for an entire hour. the gaffie was becoming very tired of standing there waiting for her to bring up the fish. after 1 hour the fish finally broke the surface. it was a 1kg mack tuna. choc began laughing so hard that he .......
    Bring on the Marlin!!!

Barrymundi

fell over, face first into Elle's lap, "mmm I smell anchovies" says the Man

Little John hooks up and excitement fills the boat as his rod bends over with what looks like a HUGE TUNA. He gets it near the boat only to realise it's one of those indonesian children. He grabs the GAFF and declares "little bastards!!" as he rams the gaf through the kids......

Teddy Bear
    Bring on the Marlin!!!

Sandra screams, 'No Mr Howard. Nooo! Don't hurt the little indonesian children, you silly excuse for a national leader! Don't you know how hard these kids will work for $2.00."
    "Awwww, crikey, ya right Sandra. Maybe we can put them to work in the Nike Air sweat shops out the back of Shane Warne's place." Johnny replied.
    Chock said, "Wait, I got a better idea, I know a factory in Nimbin that are looking for trust worthy staff to do some sort of harvesting!"

Johnny said, "no way ya sacred site claiming, appology wanting, VB drinking, park invading, no good for nothin boof head. The last time I was in Nimbin the locals told me they were coming to get me right after they finished eating a packet of potato chips and a seven eleven hot dog, I aint goin back to that place! Freaks!"

Elle said, "so what are we going to do with the little indo boys?"

Gay Sebbo says "hmmmm darling I know exactly what we can do with them....."

Elle gives a questioning glance

Gay Sebbo says "daaaarrrrlinnnggg it's pretty simple really - we're on a boat and it involves a Rod and Butt"

Elle gets excited at another chance to go fishing.

John gets excited at.....

the possibility of finishing there only half started eye brow plucking contest. mean while elle is flicking slugs around when out of no where a large .........................
    Bring on the Marlin!!!

Russian nuclear submarine break's the surface, a hatch opens, and who should appear........

CHRIS_aka_GWH

Vlad the Impaler ...

He waved his mighty fist in the air & screamed

"Has anybody seen my ......."

"missile? it's really big...."

"no really it is....

I go off with a bang!!!"

Vlad is drunk and says "can you help us, we need more......

CHRIS_aka_GWH

coconut oil. Its works a treat on the missiles to ....

make them slide into tunnels nice and easy"

Gay Sebbo is now drooling and says

"Vlad can I please see your 'missile'"

with that Vlad grabs Gay and ...........