Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Continue the story...

Re: Continue the story...

Begins to realise that if he kills litle johnny he will be a national hero and that all recreational fishermen will be saved. So he tries harder but the eyebrows are hjust to bushy and the sea snake relaises that if he tries any harder he will get caught up in them and face a life stuck to john howards face. So he is forced to let go. But he sees another victim close at hand.....

meanwhile choco is still tellin anyone who will listen,how good he is,and challenges gay seb to a...................

an eyebrow pluckin competition in the hope it just may attract little Johny eyebrows away from.......

...the scene in the cabin!

Whilst everyone had been watching tiny John's unfeasibly huge eyebrows send distress signals in semaphore to his mate George's spy satellites, Elle, Paris and Sandra had sashayed off into the cabin and were now engaged in torrid, menage-a-trois sapphic shennigans!!

This looked like someone was actually having some fun, so Teeny Johnny immediately tried to pass a law banning it. Gay Sebastion's piggy little eyes narrowed at this. Reaching up into his enormous Afro, he pushed aside the aircraft warning beacon on top of it, and pulled out a semi-automatic shottie.

"But.. but... I banned them" spluttered MicroJohn. "People were having fun with 'em!! I can't have that!"

Gay Sebbo grinned evilly, pushing six feet of afro out of his eyes and into the propellor of a passing seaplane, which gave him a nice neat flat-top.

Cooly, he levelled the shotgun at Widdle Johnny's disproportionately wide forehead, which was blazing in the sun like one of those radar telescope things they look for black holes with.

"Not, this one ya didn't" he said. "I hid this and a few belt-fed brownings in me hair-pouch. Now say yer prayers, tiny man... it's payback time".

Johnny sank to his knees... "Please don't kill me", he stuttered in Strine... "My life's work remains incomplete... all over Australia, people are enjoying themselves... fishos are catching fish... stuff like that. I've gotta ban it... I *have* to!!!"

Gay Sebbo moved the barrel of the shotty lower. "You're gonna get 12 gauges of buckshot *RIGHT* between your ludicrous eyebrows", he said, like Arnie would, only with a bit of a camp lisp.

He frowned... perpelexed and searching. Finally he asked in a confused voice...

"Where IS the middle of them bushy farkers, anyway?!"

Suddenly...

CHRIS_aka_GWH

a light appears from across the water ...

CHRIS_aka_GWH

Whoops - it was just Peter Beattie bending over they realise - but then the cabin door opens ...

Back to the cabin where all the action is taking place....

Elle says " if theres goint to be any pluckin goin on i want to be part of it,I.m a model ys know" and proceeds to remove her...............

video camera from her bag - "my sister has more internet coverage than me dammit!!"

"Forget Mimi, Paris, Pamela - Elle will show everyone she's not goooeennnee yet"

"that sucker fish is nothing on me"

with that powerful statement she proceeds to.....

show the boys the ancient art of naked sucker fish wrestling. It sort of goes like this....

she grabs the sucker fish & rubs all over her body, Paris suddenly lets out a loud "EEEEEEEEEEUUUWWWWWWWWW" which startles all in the cabin. Elle drops the sucker fish which quickly rolls out the door, over the deck & into the water.

Guy suddenly busts into the room to see what the ruckus is about. Then he feels what he thinks is a gun in his back, but he turns around to see Choc standing there & realises it is actually his...........
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM

Lets try some fishing, and with that they.........

went fishing
    Bring on the Marlin!!!

DaneCross

Because in fact, what Guy was feeling in his back was the butt of Chocs spin rod. "There's some good surface action on out port side, get your white nekkid asses out here and get into 'em... I'm the man... Brudda."
    So they all scrambled out to find...

...a collins class submarine noisily surfacing in a rush with what appeared to be the entire Indonesian fishing fleet following close behind...