Thread: Jan-fishing mag

Jan-fishing mag

Anyone notice the cover of the january fishing magazine that
    Shows a juvenile queensland groper.
    On page 9 it states that it is time to target other hard pulling estuary dwellers like this juvenile estuary cod!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

# # # # # # Regards, Tony

CQ_Fisher

Re: Jan-fishing mag

Tony,

I bought my copy on the weekend and thought it was a Qld Groper, but doubted myself after reading the same article. I presumed that the magazine would have had more knowledge than myself. I presumed wrong.

JD

Yeah
    Its a bit rough!
    The poor old groper has finally been totally protected, and then inexperienced fisho's get told to target them!

Regards, Tony > > >

NeilD

It certainly looks like QLD Groper. Makes you wonder about the crew behind putting the Mag together. They are more woried about fitting in more glossy ads rather than better content. Give me B&B or QLD Fishing Monthly any day.

Neil

guys i reckon you should give those other mags the flick and just buy BushnBeach.

www.wickedfishing.com.au The place for wicked fish pics, articles and DVD's. Your ultimate reef fishing DVD "Double Island Point & Beyond" on sale now.

Yeh tony, they should know better > How about we target red bass and chinamen, oh thats right there just as important to pretect, apparently?