Thread: New to Ausfish

D2

New to Ausfish

Howdy,
    I'm new to Ausfish - live at Hervey Bay and waiting for the wind to do something else so I can let the dog off the chain. Anyway, I have posted a photo (hiding behind the deep fishing club at Coffs in June last year when a southerly was just about to engulf us all) of the good ship lollie pop so if you see me up at the gutters or there abouts give us a wave.
    Cheers,
    Ian.
    (I tried to post the photo but it was too large - too many kb - have to work on that)

Re: New to Ausfish

welcome to ausfish d2 what sort of fishing do you do, i fish Hervey bay also.
    Tim

Welcome D2
    Always good to see another cq member!

Regards, Tony

Welcome aboard D2,
    I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.
    Cheers,
    Mick

Yea!! more Banana benders welcome D2, Is there a D1 ?

Sorry that is B2 and B1

imported_admin

Quote Originally Posted by D2
    Howdy,
    (I tried to post the photo but it was too large - too many kb - have to work on that)
    Welcome to the site

Have a look at the following post in the Help section regarding resizing photos

http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfis...num=1075561453

D2

Just a quick reply,
    To answer some of the questions,
    Southern gutters (most of the time) back down to the bottom of the 25th fathom hole (in the cooler months), also Rooneys and most of the spots to the west and north west of there. Sometimes 6 mile off Arch Cliffs - catch something live and hang it out the back - can produce anything there.

The D2 tag is my boat name. The boat previous to that had a name commencing with a D and that's how it started. Plus I wanted to keep it simple.

Cheers,
    Ian

searaider

Geday Ian ( D2 ) ,
    Welcome to the site .
    Nice looking rig , I'll be looking forward to some reports & more photos from the Hervey Bay area.

Peter
    Searaider 2