Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2 Boys need help   Redland Ramp  reducti

Re: 2 Boys need help # Redland Ramp #reducti

stick to the subject!!
    apologies Gazza. Shame because I was going to add to Gary's post about my kids

My kids need your help. You see by the time they get to my age there will be stuff all fishing allowed anymore. They won’t be able to take out their kids - unless you help them out today. Don't their little faces make you sad.

[img][/img]

Yes i'm Gary too

adriancorrea

Yeh Col
    Not a problem but still your opinion and thats all Im saying.
    Each too there own.
    As I said I wrote to them aswell.

Tight Lines
    Adrian

hi all,
    the most encouraging thing about this thread is that it appears to have stirred quite a few people up and they have have put their thoughts in writing to rsc.
    imho, rec fisho's are finally starting to speak up instead of bending over.
    we all have different opinions, which i believe is good. would be a pretty boring place if we all agreed. as long as things stay constructive.
    politicians react to one thing VOTES. bottom line is no votes= no job
    keep the pressure on them, make them earn their wages/superannuation
    cheers
    dazza

I also have sent a letter as I have seen first hand in Cairns the removal of BOATING FACILITIES to cater for the GREEDY TOURIST OPERATORS.
    Recreation Fishers APATHY allowed this to happen in Cairns.
    A good lesson learned!

"IF FISHING IS A SYMBOL OF POWER, THEN THAT POWER BELONGS IN THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE."

Baldy

gif

The Redland Boat club will be down on the Banana Street Ramps this weekend to encourage people to make submissions

They could do with a hand - just drop down and give them an hour or two or call their president Brett Ashcroft on 0413 249 930.

Duncan at the Fishead Tackle store is also helping out - drop in and give him soem encouragement as well.

Gary

gif

Submission ready?

How is every ones submission going?

Better post it by Tuesday at the latest

Mine is up to 17 pages with graphs and tables - but that nerds for ya.

I am going fishing now ...

gary

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Bullock

Gary, thats nothing short of unnecessary sensationalism on your part. What are you suggesting, that there is a conspiracy by Governement to ban fishing completely.

Thats about as stupid as that show on TV last night about the conspiracy that men did not walking on the moon.

Cheers

Derek
    Hey Derek mate, ease up, he has a point, you have no right to call anyone or there opinions stupid, especially in this case where Mr Fooks has a valid point regarding the scaling down of the ramp car parking area. Kids love fishing and we all have a responsibility as fishermen to teach good fishing practices if our kids want to learn this past time. This means we have to show the government that we can be responsible with firstly our fishing stocks, don't take too much fish, don't fish in green zones, don't litter, don't steal pots. Finally, don't turn against each other. So Derek as a moderator you should be a role model for everyone on the board, one who will listen to everyone and not ridicule a perfectly sensible comment and if you don't agree with it, either don't answer or answer in a way so you do not humilate or belittle someone. Cheers

Hmmmmm Mac, I think you need to read the whole post as well as the others on this subject.

Derek

Ok guys

I removed the last 8 or so posts from here about the Tsunami in the interest of decency. #People were offended and the photos and the comments were neither in good taste or needed on this Chat Board.

Thanks.

Derek

This post has been locked because of attempts to sidetrack it.

Sorry Gary, will have to start a new thread.

Derek