Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 1770 MEET N GREET

Re: 1770 MEET N GREET

Bay Firey, just ask Dirty_Mole how peeved he is that its his first month back at school and the old lady won't let him come. Actually considering he won't be coming, i have some deckie spaces for estuary fishing to.

OK all you Ausfishers,With the postive (early) replies it looks like the Feb. week of the 14th to 20th is a goer,If no overwhelming negitive votes or reasons are posted by the end of the week,Just get the Nicko out & put a big circle round the date above for Feb., BRING IT ON .Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

Yep I am keen ... count me in.

Sam.

BUGGA
    i'm out that week...
    "whats the time"

Too early to be sure - but it is pencilled in #

Mark

Needmorerum

The response to this is awesome. Where can everyone stay so that we'll all be together. Tony, looking forward to hear what your views are on ordering ahead. Can payment be made via credit card over the phone?
    JD, may have to do a couple of trips before hand to have a look around.

This is going to be a great Feb.

Corry

searaider

I'm keen ,
    It's a bit early to say that I'm a definate starter ,but like SeaSaw I'm pencilling the dates in .

SeaSaw / Reel-Job ,
    We will have to get together & have a talk about going to this M&G .

Peter
    Searaider 2

..mmm..doesnt seem a bad way to celebrate Valentines Day! ...
    "Romancing The Fish"
    I'll pencil it in for now also

G'day all!
    I'm sorry its taken so long to get back to you, just had 2 days off and went for a fish this morning. (more on that later)

Corry
    The 1770 campgrounds will still be open no worries!!! #Quite a few blokes seem keen to rent a few of the larger houses here so they can split the costs, that should work out fairly cheap really. So we may need to get a show of hands as to who wants to do what. The real estates should take credit card deposits no worrys, booking for that time of year is usually not a problem, but book as soon as you are sure you are coming.

Phil
    It would be a good idea if groups can organize a tinny to bring up as well where possible so tha the options remain open to hit the estuarys for prawns, jacks, barra etc if the weather goes bad, Long way to come for nothing.
    I will check moon phases, tides etc and post them in the next few days.
    CQ-
    Camping or sharing a house are both options, for comfort a house would be better, but it is a beautiful setting in the camp ground at 1770. You can anchor your boat in front of the campsite for easy access.
    Thanks for the plug of support there mate!! No worries for those who wish to purchase bait, tackle etc here, will give all Ausfishers a substantial discount to make it worth your while. If anybody requires any special requests bait wise etc, Please let me know so I can make sure it is organized for you.

Snappa
    Its usually very quiet at that time, most of the christmas crowd has left, so booking a house for then shouldn't be a worry.

Foxy
    The shares were going cheap last week mate!

Tim
    Have already put in an order for the prawns to be here then!
    I am still trying to organize the ants, but don't worry I'm sure there will be a few around at least.

Razza
    No worries mate, I will let the jacks know you are coming! or better still, I'll just go and catch them all just before you come
    Don't think your sister ended up calling in the other week ???

Bay firey!
    No wonder your son will be cheesed! High school goes for years, whats a few days late! Get your priorities right > > >

Regards, Tony

Yeah but Tony it is the firat few weeks of Grade 8 for him so it will be pretty important to be there
    Cheers
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MY-TopEnder
    Bay Firey, just ask Dirty_Mole how peeved he is that its his first month back at school and the old lady won't let him come. Actually considering he won't be coming, i have some deckie spaces for estuary fishing to.
    > > > GRRRRR I HATE STUPID HIGHSCHOOL IT SHOULD BE BANNED oh well there is always next time i suppose

Missing Valentines day?? pffft theres one next year

Lol Tony.. i might have to bum a ride with someone if they'll give me a lift up to 1770 and back.. any one keen?

Tim

you will have to fight dylan for shotgun tim

Bay Firey
    Only joking mate!
    It's very important for him to got an good edjumacation, or he may end up doing nothing other than fishing for the rest of his days! 8)

Reglards, tOnY;?