Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 1770 MEET N GREET

Re: 1770 MEET N GREET

other
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Nanagai

View from verandah of the house at Round Hill.

Thanks Tony

Which do yo reckon would be the better camp ground to stay at ?
    Cheers
    Mark

this is sounding to goood to miss going to hit the boss up tomorrow about the whole week off (missus has said I could go thats half the battle over).Phill when do you think you'll hit Gympie could probably meet you on the hi way some where for the drive up.will be on my own but I don't think it will be to hard to find someone to come for a fish [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Gang,

I went up from Brissy towing the big rig - about 2 tonne - in Sept. We sat on 80-100kmh for the trip with three stops and did it in 7 hours. But as Phil says we weren't in a hurry.

I'm going up again in Nov and will go and have a look at the houses then and make some bookings.

I can vouch for the water issue - couldn't find anywhere to wash the boat or flush the motor - let alone get drinking water but you get that.

I was also guilty of filleting a couple of fish in the boat while pulled up at the beach next to the boat ramp. Upon leaving the ramp I saw a big sign - "NO FISH CLEANING" - oops

I'll bring my filleting table and we can probably have a mass cleaning effort over a few beers in the arvo and take the rubbish offshore the next day.

I'm also looking for a willing participant to place a few of the Bugman crabpots up the estuary because BOGEY might get up there but not out again

Bugman

Bugman, I think i mite be able to help you out there, But it may cost you a crab or two because you know what touchy eat's like.
    Cheers pete.

PS:We will use frames in the pots.

NO filleting at Ramp, yep, but I also note that the Mack pro's ( used ) to clean their fish at the sandbar in front of the camp grounds. That particualr stretch of water is also where we used to water ski. Tight, but fun.

This thing is turning into a Monster, and Brett, it's all your fault

Phill

Well, leave from work is booked, looks like I will be a definate starter.

Will have a spot in the tupperware if anybody is interested
    Cheers
    Mark

Got the all clear from the boss for the week off so I'll be up!!!!![smiley=laola.gif]boat in tow fishing gear all primed for a good working out and hopefully the weather will just be perfect.

Bay Firey
    So long as you can put up with the sandflies, 1770 is probably the best ground to stay at.

Regards, Tony

Hey Tony
    When ive been up there the sandflies only seem to get you for about half an hour just as the sun goes down and they are nasty little bastards
    Razza

Needmorerum

Leave has been approved, 1770, here I come.

Corry

IF needed for leave passes
    APPLICATION TO GO OUT AND RETURN LATE

Name of Boyfriend/Partner/Fiancι/Husband: # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
    I request permission for a leave of absence from the highest authority in my life for the following period:

Date: # # # # # # # # # # # #Time of departure: # # # # # # # # # # # #Time of return: # # # # # #

Should permission be granted, I do solemnly swear to only visit the locations stated below. Nor shall I speak to another female other than those listed without gaining verbal permission one hour beforehand. I will not turn off my mobile after two pints, nor shall I consume above the allocated volume of alcohol without first phoning for a taxi or ordering a tandori. I understand that even if permission is granted, my girlfriend/fiancι/wife retains the right to be pissed off with me the following week for no valid reason what so ever.

Amount of alcohol allowed (units) # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
    # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
    Locations likely to be visited

Females likely to be encountered

Strength of curry permitted

I am the low life. I know who wears the trousers in our relationship, and I agree it’s not me. I promise to abide by your rules & regulations. I understand that this is going to cost me a fortune in chocolates & flowers. You reserve the right to obtain and use my credit cards whenever you wish to do so. I hereby promise to sleep overnight on a park bench next to a tramp should I not return home by the time approved below. On my way home, I will not pick a fight with a person who only exists in my inebriated mind, nor shall I conduct in depth discussions with the said entity. I understand that the wardrobe, cupboard, washing-up basket, fridge and dishwasher are out of bounds with regards to urinating.

I declare that to the best of my knowledge (of which I have none compared to my BETTER half), the above information is correct.
    Signed - Boyfriend/Partner/Fiancι/Husband:
    # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
    Request is APPROVED / TURNED DOWN

This decision is not open to negotiation other than on my terms.
    "……………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    Permission for my boyfriend/partner/fiancι/husband to be away for the following period of time:

Date: # # # # # # # # # # # #Time of departure: # # # # # # # # # # # #Time of return:

Cheers Zedjack33 [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=jester.gif]

Zedjack33 that sounds like a standard marriage contract

ps mine has been approved 1770 here I come

Cheers jeff