Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 1770 MEET N GREET

Re: 1770 MEET N GREET

Anyone travelling north from Brisbane, please keep an eye out for a Light Green Commodore, towing a tinnie with a white cover.

If its on the side of the road its probably broken down.

Remember...

Light Green
    Commodore
    Tinnie
    White cover

Mick

Not much chance of that from the look of things Scotty

Regards, Tony

searaider

Geday Big-D ,
    2 to go

See you there
    Peter
    Searaider 2

i got an email the other day from a mutual friend to say touchy.with his infected toe was given the choice of staying in hospital for longer on IV antibiotics and possibly miss the meet n greet or have the thing removed.he chose the latter option .hows that for keen.maybee we should shout him something.
    THONGS MAYBEE

Wheres Searaider??????????????
    The weather is 5-10knts variable tommorow, and the trout are hungry!!!
    Hope he gets here soon or I'll have to go out tommorow without him!

Tony ??? ???

Here he is!!
    Sweet!
    Look out trout, hehehe!!!

Tony

NeilD

It's been over 10 yrs since I have been up to 1770/ Agnes so I was wondering what facilities and shops are like now. I heard a rumour about a bait and tackle store that might be worth dropping into but what about other supplies like fuel, food, takeaways and booze.
    Tony, can you help us out with a bit of local knowledge and specifically what is important to bring with us.
    Is it true the mobiles won't work? I find that pretty hard to believe.

Cheers Neil

> bloody just found out have to go to melbourne for work .fly out of bundy on the sunday and get back thursday .so wont be able to make it well atleast im not paying for it, all exspenses paid . well theres always next time ,hope the weathers good for you all .

cheers
    mal

Im a bit slow when this M&G on Im at Tannum so Id love to come down and say gidday.

I originally was coming up for the week with Foxy, Nut the missus whom is 34 weeks preggers isnt too keen for me to go up for that long .... ??? Dont Understand why .. lol

Anyhow I have a leave pass for a few days and will head up when the weather is fishable ..... Doesnt matter if its during the week .So whats the best site to keep an eye on ? And I guess I will be phoning you lucky week campers very regularly ...

Cheers
    Adam

So I need to be kept up to date with the forecasts

Needmorerum

Quote Originally Posted by Bruff
    Im a bit slow when this M&G on Im at Tannum so Id love to come down and say gidday.
    12th - 19th or 20th, when are you looking at going down Bruff? I'm also from Gladstone, I'm going to start another topic for us CQ fisho's to try and find out when and where everyone is going to. I'll put it in the General Chat section.

Corry

Meant to ask and keep forgetting. What are the boat ramp/s like down there and where are they located? At this stage I will be drinking at the camp grounds and camping on the boat. Oh....PS, what are the sand flies and mozzies like at the camp grounds? May need to take some preventitive action.
    Pic is of the sunrise Sunday 6/2/05 just off gladstone. Thought I might share this biblical moment with you all. (and before you ask. NO i am not religeous...lol)
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Quote Originally Posted by adamleah
    I originally was coming up for the week with Foxy, Nut the missus whom is 34 weeks preggers isnt too keen for me to go up for that long .... ??? Dont Understand why .. lol

Anyhow I have a leave pass for a few days and will head up when the weather is fishable ..... Doesnt matter if its during the week .So whats the best site to keep an eye on ? And I guess I will be phoning you lucky week campers very regularly ...

Cheers
    Adam

So I need to be kept up to date with the forecasts
    ADAM, my missus was 38 weeks preggers and I went to Thailand for a week with a trip I won at work. Doctor said she couldnt travel so I took a mate....Dont really know if she was impressed or not. Didnt ask, didnt care.....lmao. PS I had a great trip to Thailand......

I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

TONY (agnes jack)
    Gotta say, winds seem to be behaving themselves so far. Looking ahead, 10 kn in the mornings and an afternoon sea breeze to cool us off as were having a beer in the arvo. Hope it all holds up.

NEWBY T.G.