Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 1770 MEET N GREET

searaider

Re: 1770 MEET N GREET

Geday NEWBY ,
    I like the look of your new Little Toy Tub

Here is my Baby ( Searaider 2 )
    See you there , hopefully the Mighty ALLISONS will show the boys how it's done . [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

See you soon Tony , 8 more sleeps .

Peter
    Searaider 2

Peter
    at this stage the weather is looking good
    Keep them fingers crossed!
    I'm going to do some "reconasence" on monday, gotta make sure the trout are still happening.

Regards, Tony 8)

GO THE ALLISONS PETE.....lmao
    Actualy Pete, I have an old 20' Regent that handles the water a lot better. Unfortunately, it is broken...lol...Thats why I bought the allison. I find the allison doesn't handle the swell as well as the old pig. Much nicer boat though and I do love the thing. What's a bit of bouncing between boat and man eh?...I can love with it....Whats that donk on the back of yours pete? I have a 150 mariner optimax on mine. Very very economical.
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

searaider

Hi again NEWBY ,
    I'm runnung a 150 HPDI Yammie , & like yours I'm wrapped in the fuel economy . It's heaps better to my old 115 Evinrude OceanPro , that was on a Quintrex 5.75 mtr Searaider Cuddycab .She was a good boat for what she was ( a pressed hull tinny ) . I used to try & follow my mates outside in their 6mtr glass boats , I know what your talking about getting bounced around , most of the time it was more like getting bashed . With the comparison of the 2 , the Allison is like driving a Lemo ., but still get bassed occasionally

Tony ,
    Hope you get into some of them Trout , but they will be bigger in another week or Two

Catch you both shortly .
    Peter
    Searaider 2

Hi Tony,
    I was chatting to Herby earlier this afternoon and he suggested your shop being the place for a notice board for the M&G. If this has already been decided I've missed reading it, if not then what do you think?
    By the way I will be there next week (I booked my own house for the entire month).
    Regards Roz.
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

I'm in need of a report Tony of the silver grinner for a pre M&G run.

What's the goss? [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=jester.gif]

Catch ya Friday night/Arvo Tony!

Shane
    I'ts looking good mate We will organise a grinner attack as soon as you arrive
    There appears to be a lot of bait scattering about and a lot of boofing going on in the right places. Fingers Crossed!

I will be checking it out on tuesday, at 12.01pm exactly!!!!

Regards, Tony

G'day Roz
    Yeah that would be the best way to go!
    What I would like to do is set up a guest book so when everyone arrives they can call in and fill out thier details, such as where they are staying, boat description and call sign, mobile phone numbers etc etc.
    This should make it easier for everyone to find eachother and organize deckies, barby's, and general piss-ups.
    Then as you say a notice board to announce whats happening and where.
    We will have a few prize categories for various things as well.

Regards, Tony

PS See ya next week Roz! Regards, Tony

That guest book is a great Idea Tony
    Was thinking of trying to do up a contact list prior.
    I am not gonna troll through all the pages but, If anyone / everyone that is going would like to Email markc@mchap.com there details
    Ausfish Name
    Real Name
    Boat Details
    Phone Number
    Call Sign / Frequency
    Email Address
    I will put a list together and then distribute it in the week prior to the M&G

Cheers
    Mark

searaider

Geday bay_firey ,
    Its a top Idear having a detail list .
    Lucky_Phil has already started one in another post in the General Chat Section , to have a look go to .
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfis...num=1097451036

See you there

Peter
    Searaider 2

Peter
    I have listed on that thread, which is here http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfis...num=1101286453
    1770 M&G official list
    I was just thinking that having a collated, printable list to take with may have been a good idea
    Cheers
    Mark

1770 is a fair way from Bris-Vegas # might just have to check out those wheel bearings and give them a re-pack # oh yeah and buy a spare tyre now Would hate to get half way and have a bearing go [smiley=bigcry.gif]
    Damo.

searaider

Hi bay_firey ,
    A printable list would be a Top Idea , just wanted to make sure that you knew of the other post .

See you there
    Peter
    Searaider 2

Peter
    I knew it was there, just haven't really got the time to run through and gather the info

The offer is still open if people want it
    Cheers
    Mark

ill move this back up just so no one forgets

scotty