Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 1770 MEET N GREET

Re: 1770 MEET N GREET

[smiley=angryfire.gif]Hot Friday, water water give me water or 1770 water. only 21 sleeps to go, I just can't wait to hit the water there. I was told the water is so crystal
    clear up there and the fishing is tops.

Cheers pete.

unfortunately i will not be able to make it to the 1770 meet n greet. i have just been offered a full time job so will not have time. i will hopefully make it to the next one.

hope everyone has a great time, and the weather and fishing is gold.

cheers phil
    Bring on the Marlin!!!

i have some beds for rent at the house i have booked

one room with 1`double bed and a set of bunks
    any one need some accomidation
    the house is booked for the 12th to the 19th

send me a message or give me a call 0416 321 547
    the house is the lazy j and can be found at

http://www.beachesof1770.com.au/holi...ons/Ren14.html
    scotty

Gidday Fellas My deckie has dropped out which means my boat wont be going Any skippers with room for a deckie
    Razza

Just bought a set of Ausfish stickers. Hopefully they'll be here before the M&G.

It'll be a pity to put some new, clean, sexy stickers on my old, dirty, ugly boat. But they'll be there and thats the important bit.

Needmorerum

Just did the same thing Mini, I'm also hoping that it gets here. Knowing the time it has taken for my last few orders to get here, I am confident that I will have them heaps in advance. Unless everyone is jumping in and getting it all at the last moment like us.

Corry

[smiley=dizzy.gif]Hi guys, well back on deck now been down with a tummy bug, but all good now just getting all the gear ready to hit 1770. So sorry i have misted posting how many sleeps i have to go but 15 NOW YAHOO [smiley=laola.gif]

imported_admin

Thanks for the orders guys.

All sticker orders received up to last night will be leaving today.

If anyone needs any caps I am out of stock of the Black/White/Blue, pleant of the Black/Gold/Red though. Supplier says they will be ready by the end of next week.

Caps - http://www.ausfish.com.au/caps/

Stickers - http://www.ausfish.com.au/stickers/

Hi Ausfish guys,I just rang fred(touchy)wood home and his wife bev toll me that fred is in the ipswich hospital with a badly infected foot,he is in ward 7d bed 16, So lets hope he gets better soon so he can still go to 1770.

Cheers pete.

Quote Originally Posted by agnes_jack
    I hope there is a few sensible fisho's cming up who know what a real drink is!!! # #
    Around here we drink Jack Daniels and VB!!!

# # # # # # # # # #Regards, Tony 8) 8) 8) 8)
    Don't know about that green Sh*t Tony but if I can make it down i will definately give you a push with the jacks. I believe my mum fed it to me instead of breast milk as a child and the addiction has hung around ever since. If I can make it down (and the chances are good for a couple of days at least) I will share with you one of my most prized posessions (a swap actually for your best gps marks) A bottle of single barrel jacks. About $90 in the shops and well worth the share for a few marks....lmao. Actually Tony, thats all BS....I will share a single barrel with you anyway.

NEWBY
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Newby!
    A man after my own heart!!!
    You may even get to visit my close in trout spot! (my most prized possesion!)

Regards, Tony

Newby!
    A man after my own heart!!!
    You may even get to visit my close in trout spot! #(my most prized possesion!)

# # # # # # # Regards, Tony
    The bar in my office Tony...(just so you know theres no BS) The single barrel is at home but will be making the trip to 1770. Hmmmm Coral Trout eh???? Sounds like it might be worth bringing some regular jacks as back up....lol
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Tony the beam black label you dee in the pic is just in case I run out of single barrel and normal jacks. I figure by the time I have finished those I wont know the bloody difference anyway lol. Newbys little toy tub below too....
    NEWBY T.G.

Newby
    That little toy tub is just about the right size to get to the trout spot mate!
    Sounds like your coming well armed, You bring the single barrel and I'll back you up with the regular!

Regards, Tony

Newby
    That little toy tub is just about the right size to get to the trout spot mate!
    Sounds like your coming well armed, You bring the single barrel and I'll back you up with the regular!

# # # # # # # #Regards, Tony
    Ya got me ya smoothie......I always have a bottle of Beam Black on the boat as well for emergencies and of course medicinal purposes.
    I am trying to organise so I can get down both weekends and meet up with all the ausfishers. Do you know how many are confirmed yet Tony?
    NEWBY T.G.