Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 1770 MEET N GREET

Re: 1770 MEET N GREET

Good on ya Pete!
    I think I left one of those jacks, (if youre quick) about 200m up toms creek on the left side
    I am looking forward to meeting you all, fingers crossed for the weather!!

Regards, Tony

have any social activities been arranged for after hours or in case of bad weather?
    i hear bugman is putting on a cray fish and card night
    any others with ideas?

I dont mind a BYO bbq one night at the house im staying at if anyone is interested
    scotty

I thought Brett was puting on a feed of crays and VB every night! ???
    Scotty
    I'm sure we will find somewhere to party everynight!
    Barbie at your house--- consider it a goer!!

Regards, Tony

BIG NEWS,

TOUCHY "S NO 1 son has just been given a leave pass for the m & G. DO you know how many brownie points I needed to go, only 1 million , do you know how long it takes to get to that million. Seeya all up there.

JONNO

Havnt dare look at this post for a long time, had in the back of my mind, all would work out and I would be there. I mention earlier that I may end up haven to work. Thats what is going to happen (sob, sob, cry, pi**ed and all other expletives) start the job on the 11th and needs to be completed by the 16th. comformation come through on Friday after not answering the mobile 3 times they faxed me. Not much consolation but my wife told me if I stopped sooking and acting like a 2 year old she would shout me a week at st helens game fishing for my birthday 19th to 25th feb, beggers cant be chooses i suppose. bugger, bugger, bugger I want to come
    unhappy
    blaze

since i only live at bundy will head up for a couple of days. will bring the young fellow he's only 9 and loves fishing .if was going up for the week the misses and daughter would want to come .i mean she would tell me shes coming .

cheers
    mal

Another option for anyone still looking for accomodation is the
    Agnes Palms beach side appartments-a fair bit of room for boats, central location.
    Phone--49747200

# # # # # # # # Regards, Tony

PS_ Mal, nothing wrong with bringing the family, there may be a few other wives there as well.

Ok I had no hope of going but there is a ray of sunshine and I may get there for a few days.

I will be bringing cameras and fishing gear if I can freeload out with someone?

Is there a center for sharing boats etc? Is there anyone in charge or do we just make it up as we go along?

I may not be there the whole time but would be happy to offer a lift up to anyone who needs one I have a small ute so one passenger or someone with no legs could sit in the back seats.

The tow bar can handle a small tinny too.

Cheers Doug

searaider

Geday Big-D ( Pete ),
    Only 20 sleeps to go [smiley=sleeping.gif] [smiley=snore.gif]
    I'm heading up on the 5th for 2 weeks .
    See you there .

Peter
    Searader 2

*stomps her foot and throws a girly tanty*

Damn you all!!!!!

I wanna go toooooooooooo *pout*

Make sure you all have the BESTEST time, you hear?

Hi Searaider 2 ( peter ), So mate you have only 19 sleeps to go you luck bas#^6d,not like us pete we have 25 sleeps to go. I hope the weather is going to be kind to us up there and the fish on too.

PS:Tony leave that jack there for me.

Well I did have plans of Crays and VB every night on the verandah but the bloody agency tells me they've double booked on one of the weekends and now I'm looking for another house.

Not sure I'll be able to find one with as big a vernadah but I reckon I'll squeeze a few of you yobs on.

Oh - by the way did I mention it was BYO crays and VB .

I'll be the one drinking corona's

Depending on what place i end up with now there may be more room in our place but I'll let anyone know.

Brett

Quote Originally Posted by bugman
    I'll be the one drinking corona's #
    Will it have a slice of lemon in it too? :-)

Why is it that when a place is double booked it is you (ie us or me) that gets sent on their way and not the other lot? You reckon bikies ever get double booked? #

Brett, Till you sort out the housing I'll pop round with a sugarbag & you can put the crays in it & I'll look after them for you . Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

Alex - lime actually.

I'm back in - slightly smaller place a little bit further up the hill from where I was before but a nice deck with a great view.

Sleeping arangements are 1 queen and 2 sets of bunks which won't leave any room other than for the mangy group I had pre-organised.

Tony - if you're up that way before the MG could you pop over to have a look at Round Hill House - 3 Gaden st 1770. I can't remember which one it was from Nov.

If you think it's no good - let me know and I'll find something else.

Brett

Touchy - unless you catch a cray - you're not having one