Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 1770 MEET N GREET

Re: 1770 MEET N GREET

Cheech- i know of a few offshore blokes ,me included, that are waiting to see weather forcasts before leaving. Dont want to drag big boats long distances to leave in the caravan park, and wish we'd brought the tinnie instead. Chalk us down as ring ins mate...foxy

[smiley=sleeping.gif] [smiley=sleeping.gif] [smiley=sleeping.gif] Yahoo 31 Sleeps to go.

Cheers pete.

hi all,
    just take 2 foxy, big one for offshore little one for the creek

bloody good of bugman to be putting on crays and letting us have a pi$$up at his place

Tony
    I've just picked up on this thread, dont usually go to general chat. Whats the current situation with the share house/ houses idea that came up earlier in the thread. Im a possable starter.Isthere any room for a late starter?& what would the cost etc be, or has the idea been canned.
    Regards
    Rando

[smiley=sleeping.gif] [smiley=sleeping.gif] [smiley=sleeping.gif]Yahoo 30 sleeps to go.
    Cheers pete.

i dont like the look of that cyclone hanging around up that way

i hope it dose a u turn and fizzes out before we get there

scotty

Scotty
    I'm sure that cyclone will be well gone, lets hope another doen't take it's place
    Searaider
    We will have to do a few missions to check on the availability of trout and red emperor before everyone else arrives. I hope to get out with you at least a few times during that week. Hopefully we won't catch them all before everyone else arrives!

Rando
    There are a few options for accomodation.
    Anyone who has already booked a house,are you all full up?If anyone has any room, please let Rando know.
    The other option is the caravan park at 1770. If you need camping gear, let me know as I have about 4-5 complete sets available, stoves, lights, tents, airbeds, tarps etc, etc.
    Let me know if anyone is having trouble with accomodation, we will work something out for sure.

Regards, Tony

Just booked at 1770 Campgrounds (a perfect excuse to upgrade some of my caveman era equipment).

Aparently there are still a couple of spots left on the waterfront.

I've booked from 12th to 18th.

Rando
    Check page 6 of this thread, it has numbers for real estate agents, cabins etc all listed.

Regards, Tony

[smiley=zzz.gif] [smiley=sleeping.gif] [smiley=zzz.gif] [smiley=sleeping.gif]Yes! only 29 Sleeps to go.

Cheers pete.

Thanks for the info Tony I'll check that page and get back to you, if necessary on the camping gear, Still trying to clear the decks here though.
    Regards Rando

is anyone from Townsville or North QLD heading down for the M & G?

[smiley=sleeping.gif] [smiley=zzz.gif] [smiley=sleeping.gif] [smiley=zzz.gif]Yes! 28 Sleeps go.

Cheers pete.

Big D
    Are you enjoying the sleeps? or looking forward to the M&G?

regards, Tony

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]Hi, tony
    looking forward to the M&G is not the word and getting in to some of those BIG JACK'S you have up there. So mate i hope that there is some left for me.
    Touchy and I will see you on the saturday morning the 12th of feb and looking forward to seeing all the ausfish boys up there too. Cheers pete.