Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 1770 MEET N GREET

Re: 1770 MEET N GREET

“Keen” is one way of putting it Tony.

We gotta make sure that there is something around for the M&G Next year!
    See you on the water at X

Cheers Zedjack33 [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=jester.gif]

agnes_jack
    g'day mate,bait GPS,we're thinking of some trolling around the head before going to bustard weather permitting.Has it been raining hard there this week.We've had a week
    of heavy storms-a good sign of things to come.See ya after lunch saturday.Cheers
    Tez

ive booked the "LAZEY J" for the week and will be arriving there on saturday the 14th i have 3 others with me so maybe a few spare beds
    cyas up there

scotty

ps are you coming or not corry????

Ok I'm a bit bored at work so I'll put these up for those interested in coming for a swim during the 1770 MG.

Tony - do you think we'll see anything like this?

Out of interest - who of those coming - are interested in or are wanting to go for a couple of dives while we're there.

At this stage

Bugman
    Agnes Jack
    MichaelG

hi brett,
    i would be keen for a dive. will be bringing my snorkel gear anyway, so not much more effert to throw in regs and bcd etc
    count me in
    cant wait
    cheers
    dazza

I suspect a few more boats for this m&g

www.wickedfishing.com.au The place for wicked fish pics, articles and DVD's. Your ultimate reef fishing DVD "Double Island Point & Beyond" on sale now.

booked the beachcomber today #.dazza and i will be bringing up his 680 and his tinny so we should be sweet for all conditions.
    touchy,northside phill is coming up with us as well #
    # # # # # # # #
    # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #cheers scott
    ps.ill be boat boy and shark looker outerer while the crazy people get in the water

Those crays are the wrong color Brett!
    They are the pre-chilled variety.
    We only get the nice warm ones up here!!!!!!
    Regards, Tony 8)

Bumping...

and...

I will be bringing the snorkel and fins. I don't own SCUBA gear anymore so I wont be diving. Unless I can buy some cheap before then.

If I can find a new speargun I'll bring that too.

Mickk

Well, the best laid plans
    Due an unexpected and surprising development at work which will mean a relocation for me, I have gone from being a definate starter to now being a maybe.

I willbe trying like mad to ensure that I still make it, but only time will tell now.

May have to attend the next NQ m&g
    Cheers
    Mark

Brett,

I'll be the deckie on the Crayfish missions.
    You'll need me to stack the fresh Crays on ice so you'all can stay in the water with your Jabbas.

Craig.

Craigie,Now let me get this straight,you want Bugman to hand over the crays to you (with a cooking pot onboard) then stay under water HAH!,I DONT THINK SO,Think I better come n keep an eye on you mate 8) 8) .Touchy.><>.

Nofrills,You say northside Phill is coming SHITE there goes the neighbourhood .Touchy.><>.