Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 1770 MEET N GREET

Re: 1770 MEET N GREET

This one's looking out from the camp grounds, with the boys in the Larc messing about on the sand bar in the distance.
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem Bright ...... untill they speak

Nice quiet beach away from the crowds. No need to cross the bar to get to either. Round Hill and 1770 camp grounds in the distance. Could also be the place Thommo and Agnes J (Tone) ate the famous Bream sandwich?
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem Bright ...... untill they speak

1770 channel looking back towards the camp area

Drool...

I am itching to get back that way.

Where ya have ya Boat parked, skippa, is where I get some very nice flatties. And that is the beach where we launch for the skiing.

Well, Dave ! ya have to break the monotany of catching too many fish. Shoot, took us 4 stubbies each ! to clean the fish the day before !

Looks like a ' tinnie-a-thon' at the camp grounds, must have been school holidays.

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Hey Skippa
    Ya comin up for the m&g mate!

Regards, Tony

G'Day Phill,

Yep, it's a good little spot. Managed a few smaller flatties off the beach there too, while the kids and missus sun baked. We also did ok just to the left of there, around the snags. We actually used that entrance (between the sand banks) instead of the bar when we headed north. Sure was a lot of tinnies up there, yeah school hols, lots of the guys trolled the headland, could of done with some of your Macmaulers Phill

G'Day Tony,

Mate would love another trip but we are going up Misson Beach way in June, stopping in spots on the way back down to Brisvegas. Will try to talk my way into it (get leave pass), but will definately call in on the way back from Misson.

Cheers,
    Tony 8)

rohan

I cant post my pictures of my rods and tackle. I need help

Rohan,

Mate check out Main chat, and go to General info & Internet help. There is plenty of help there.

Cheers,
    Tony 8)

rohan

Thanks Tony I tried posting a picture before, but its just kept loading.

rohan

My first picture. This is my rods and tackle thanks again Tony

rohan

My soft plastics. 19 in total, 9 were free.

rohan

My tackle.

rohan

Spare line bought while on holiday in Echuca. Positive feedback would be great.

rohan

My Dads net, but still I use it more often.