Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 1770 MEET N GREET

Needmorerum

Re: 1770 MEET N GREET

99 sleeps from right now, but who's counting, I'm not sure if I'm even going............ apparently.

JD, I'll give you the Cruise Craft, I'll even give you the Cruiser, but you'll have to take the wife and both the girls with it. It's all one big package deal you know.
    At least there'll be two things worth replacing. And neither of them will need to sit down to pee.

See you tomorrow.

Corry

PS. We should head out tomorrow night, even if we stay inshore. Bit of wind and rain never hurt anyone, well, not really anyway.

Latest List of Definites :

Corry
    Corry
    Corry
    Corry
    Corry
    Corry
    Corry
    Corry
    Corry
    Corry
    Corry
    Corry
    Corry
    Corry
    Corry
    Corry
    Corry
    Corry
    Corry

rohan

Im new and i dont know where to post this. Im 12, I live in Melbourne and i fish with my dad. I go fishing semi-regular.
    I hope we can all get along becaus ei can be a bit immature times.

Cheers
    Rohan [smiley=happy2.gif]

OH, you should fit right in Rohan [smiley=jester.gif]

lmao yep. get right along

rohan

Nest weekend im going Snapper fishing at the Altona Safe Harbour or Carp fishing at Cherry Lake. Ill post pics of my rods soon. Or I may go cathc some carp at Cherry Lake, the Maltese fishermen are catching 1+ kilo crap some are about 60 cm long and jump like pelagic fish. I hope I can catch some.

rohan

Lol im an idiot. Ive have just been told they dont jump i exaggerated that # forgive me. But they are big. I also mispelt carp #

Just some pics for your information.

The boat ramp at 1770.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Looking North West from Round Hillhead, down towards 1770. Note sand bars. Bait gathering. Deep water channel in close to the mainland.

A look at the bar, of course, bars always move. this was on a not so good day. Pic from Round Hill Headland. Looking North.

This is where we done some skiing. Across from the boat ramp, and in Bustad Bay. Water is only 6ft deep in most places. Good Flathead territory on the island.

Note, 1770/ Round Hill headland in the background. You don't have to cross the bar to get to this.

This is the surfbeach, from out the rear of the Captain Cook Caravan Park, Holiday Village, half way between 1770 and Agnes.

Good Dart can be caught from here. A nasty shore dump gets cranking in windy conditions.

Whats wrong with you phill? the weathers great and your water skiing! Get your priorities right mate...

Nice beach around Round Hill headland. Some nice Mac's taken not far from here.
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem Bright ...... untill they speak

Just some pic's of 1770. This first one is looking towards the bar. It's like any bar, quiet one day, lookout the next. Most days it was pretty good thou.
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem Bright ...... untill they speak