Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ausfish M&G?

Re: Ausfish M&G?

I'm keen !
    Preferance is to salt water ....but nothing wrong with fresh for a chnage .

on the engine aspect , how worth while is it fishing the fresh lakes with a noisy 2 stroke petrol engine and tinny?

count me in for Borumba
    haven't tried the fresh stuff before but willing to give it a go
    looks like a top spot heres a bit of info

http://www.fishingnoosa.com.au/borumba.htm

Daniel

Count me in.

Dont really mind where we go.

The boat and trailer need a good soaking in the fresh though.

Do the wives and squids generally tag along or is it just a big p!ss up?

Cheers

Madman

I'd be keen for a meet and greet again too...

ive been told by someone with Authority to organise this meet and greet since i wacked up a notice about considering one soon, i dont know anything about organising these kind of things, so if anyone wants to help me organise one for the fresh, id really appreciate it

Tony: Sounds like your enthusiastic about borumba, does that mean your coming down for it?

Madman, Wife and kids can come if ya want them to

Tim

repost GAH

BORUMBA!!! definatley borumba

AAArrrr looks like I had better buy a trailer for the pirate ship "The scurvy bastard" and head up there. [smiley=bandana.gif]

What can we expect to catch?

Bass and Yellowbelly.. you might get toga, but bass are out in the open more, i think you might find bass on the surface more around this time of year, dont kick me if im wrong i dont fish the fresh much, but surface lures early in the morning around dawn might be the top thing if ur keen for some action.. small 50mm to 70mm poppers slowly worked around the banks and such might provide some awesome fishing

Tim

if its after 8th of may im in to meet you guys at borumba for an ale or six [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

My personal preference would be not the weekend of the 1st, 2nd, as Offroad Expo is on, but any other weekend would be good.

I will be at Upper Kandanga on the 14th. Maybe I could sneak over. Nah - who am I kidding. The missus would shoot me if we travelled up from Sydney for a party & I snuck off fishing

So are we going fresh or not ?

I reckon it is still a goer

searaider

Geday Tim ,
    I'm interested in trying out some Freshwater Fishing , have you got any dates in mind ???

Peter
    Searaider 2

I havent got any dates set, but if anyone wants to make a suggestion.. even if it doesnt turn into a full blown m&g, maybe just a social get together and fish, Dug has a spot in my boat if he wants it, cuz i need someone to tow my tub up there, but yeh, make a suggestion on dates and we can go from there

Tim