Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do You See Ausfish Stickers

Do You See Ausfish Stickers

Following on from the Ausfish flag post I was just wondering how often Ausfish members encounter other members simply by seeing the sticker.

Back in the days when I used to haunt one of the bigger Sydney fishing sites I put their stickers on my boat with the idea that every second boat at the ramp would have one. Since then (couple years) I have only seen one other boat at the ramp or on the water in Sydney that had the stickers.

So whats the story with the Ausfish ones - do you see them around much ??

Re: Do You See Ausfish Stickers

NOPE never seen any such sticker but then again i'm not in a city where most of you guys and dolls come from

Sportfish_5

Heaps if you are in the right spot

DaneCross

Yep, I've identified a few boats after seeing an Ausfish sticker plastered on the side. Last person was Cheech out at the Four Beacons Although, as Basserman said, there are a lot more SE Qld based Ausfishers than anywhere else. I don't think you'd encounter too many Ausfish stickers in Sydney. The other problem is not all Ausfishers own Ausfish stickers

Passed a white 4WD on the gateway motorway the other day just before the Mt Gravatt Capalaba Rd off ramp which displayed a big Bush n Beach sticker on the driver side door, and a big Ausfish sticker on the back. Don't know who it was, but anyway.

Ben

DaneCross

I passed a Landrover Defender on the M1 a few weeks back with the written 'Ausfish.com.au' sticker on the back (up the top) don't know who that was either Hence the push for the personalised stickers I guess

No

Mick

I am not in an area where there would be many. Central Coast NSW.

I have only ever seen one. It was on the back of a boat heading up Wyong Creek. No idea who it was though

NQCairns

Ditto Jethro, different creek and in fnq.

Mines on my ar$$end # only see it when i'm flying past and you look back # might just have to order some more for the bow #
    But haven't seen any around the traps# except for on here #[smiley=hammer.gif]

Didn't happen to look like this Dane.

Should have yelled out the window and said GDay

Bugman

DaneCross

Thats it Brett. I even got home and went into the post in 4wd chat about who owns what hoping to 'put a name to the car'. You were north-bound just crossed the Logan River bridge I'll give you a wave next time

markpeta

Haven't seen anyaround Bribie way.

Mark

ive seen a 4.2 litre diesil 4wd/truck/ute on oxley avenue (redcliffe) out side Cetnaj ausfish sticker on the back.

also saw a w4d towing a tinny with a sticker on the side going along beams road (carseldine).

Bring on the Marlin!!!

I've yet to see one.