Thread: Lake Tinaroo Barra Comp

Lake Tinaroo Barra Comp

Just wondering if anyone has any info on this years Lake Tinaroo Barramundi Competition. I have never been to one before, but I would love to go this year. Reckon I could land me a winner.

Im not sure if they would have posted a date yet, but any info might be helpful including months that it is usually held around or dates etc. I need to get a bit of an idea as to when it will be on as soon as I can as I will have to put a leave application form in to the Mrs. (Hopfully it'll get approved)

Cheers
    Matt

Re: Lake Tinaroo Barra Comp

14,15 & 16 October 2005

Good luck bloody big barra inthere but difficult to catch. You can stay right on the dam but you would probably be best to book

cHiCo

Yeh theres a number of different camping sites and good luck landing a winner, good luck landing anything at all.

ill be there!!

I stayed at the cabins at the Tinaroo camping ground last weekend. They were great but the fishing could have been better . I believe the cabins are at a higher rate during the barra bash, and booking well in advance is wise. I will chuck up some pics in a minute.

P.S bring a tracksuit