Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: NQ M&G

Re: NQ M&G

I'm in!
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)

At this stage I'll be there, so Cooky this is the weekend that you need to have the weather right for.

Ron
    Make something Idiot proof and they make better Idiots

count me out. QB is the only free weekend I have.

I reckon a september/october cairns M&G is on the cards.

cheers

Drew

I'm in - I'll start working on the weather.

depending on weather and work I might head down say 16th and stay for weekend.

Im out. Have second honeymoon to attend in Tasmania I will make sure that Mick has my GPS marks for the wrecks out there and around Hinchinbrook

I was never out. Count me in!

Another benefit of the 18/19th weekend is that the Cowboys have the bye so no wasted tickets!
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)

I know its still 2 months away but can we get abit of a hesitant list going of who thinks they`ll be able to make it, boats that might be coming and those that are boatless and looking for a boat to deckie on?
    I`ll be there with my 4.35m seajay. At the moment it`ll just be me fishing from my boat so i should have room for atleast one deckie.

Bump
    Had to do it
    Those pesky Sou-easters were stealing the limelight

I'll be checking weather just before I leave home. If its good, probably will take after7's boat (5.4 meter), if its not so good I'll take my boat (4.3 meter). At this stage it will be just us in the boat (2), so we may have room for one more in the small boat and maybe two in the bigger boat. Will confirm at a later date.

bump

double bump

I'm with Mick, I'll be checking the weather also, if its good I'll be bringing my Yalta down, can fit a couple on for a reef trip, but if the weather is crap I'll be looking for a seat in a smaller boat to go fish in the creeks. Cooky better do a good job on the weather.

Ron
    Make something Idiot proof and they make better Idiots

ron if the weathers crappy your welcome to fish out of my boat.

i'll say the weekend of the 18th and 19th will be out for me.The sugar mill starts up on the approaching week.