Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: NQ M&G

Re: NQ M&G

I'll most likely bring some mates with me - 1 or 2 or 3 or 4.

What about Mullet-head or whatever ya name is. I meant Stunned Mullet - what you doing buddy. YOu've got ya new tinny - come on ya slack arse.

Would like to get up there even if only for 1 day, just depends on the dreaded WORK situation.

i'm wondering if this thread shoudl be moved to GOING FISHING or camping or another thread not as popular as GENERAL.. At least it will be easier to track than currently - keeps dropping off main page.

Dam! Got my work roster for the rest of the year and i'm midnight on shift.That counts me out.

Quote Originally Posted by cooky
    i'm wondering if this thread shoudl be moved to GOING FISHING or camping or another thread not as popular as GENERAL.. #At least it will be easier to track than currently - keeps dropping off main page.
    Maybe we could just ask if Steve would create a M&G discussion board. The other thing we could do is just keep looking for it and posting. That's all they did for the 1770 one.
    In the final fortnight we could simply ask the moderators to make it a "sticky" thread otherwise it will only stay on the front page while the interest is there.
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)

bugger, beat me to it mick.
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)

Wish this thread would bugger off because it annoys me I cant go. Give em hell guys

I`ve taken Cooky`s advice and posted another thread with the same name in the "Going Fishing" section of ausfish.