Thread: 1020   =  fish a plenty !

1020   =  fish a plenty !

Yes people, if you had seen the BoM chart on Friday 3/06/05 and noticed the High Pressure system opening up over most of Qld and Nth NSW, one would gone gah gah at the thought of this system and a new moon ( on Tuesday ).

I have recieved reports from all over the shop, and it appears that the weekend just gone was a cracker.

The sunny coast produced very good numbers and quality with the nth coast NSW doing the same. Fish varieties were good, and the major bite periods seemed to be holding true. Although fish were caught around these times, fish were being produced all day and night.

For those who keep a log this will be marked with a big tick.

Others here, not so experienced in all matters ' Fishey " shloud also take notice, not of me, but the Fishing Reports.

The weather patterns of late seemed to have changed to the traditional winter / autumn system of the nice high pressure system passing over S/E Qld and producing light winds and small seas for a couple of days at a time.

Bring it on I say.

If someone who has posted a report ( or not, ya secretive bugga's ), would like to comment on the times at which they caught fish in relation to the Solunar Tables, please feel free.

That is major or minor bite times, tide times and time of day.

Cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Re: 1020 # = #fish a plenty !

G'Day Phil, I think you forgot to mention the other factors like sunrise,sunset,moon rise,moon below,moonset,moon above,bite percentage for the day/night, night illumination forecast ,btw I have been waiting for your secretive bream report,didn't you say you were going fri. night?. Chers Touchy.><>.

my secret is to use "BAIT"
    "whats the time"

BUGGER, I knew there was one factor I've been leaving out, Thanks snappa .T.><>.

Quote Originally Posted by snappa
    my secret is to use "BAIT" #
    Ha, your secret is a 6mtr boat that can take you to places not as heavily fished

I found on the weekend the fish were a bit finicky to start off with but started to come good by mid morning.

I also noticed that the barometric pressure took a dive a little after 10:00am on Saturday, this is when we really started to get into them.

Have attached a copy of the table that I use below, would be interested to see if it lines up with everyone elses.
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM

Sun up, then again at around 8.30/9.30....then all quite

fished Pumistone on Sunday.

Caught fish almost all day except at the bottom of the tide.