Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: River to Mud Challenge (M & G)

Re: River to Mud Challenge (M & G)

Webby, Can I baitfish with you?,that silly old fart Touchy is gunna use frangers but I have heaps of my fav bream bait (whale flesh ) ready to go. Betty

YIPPEEE , have arranged a swap and now have the day off. So all is good for the river to mud plastic vs bait bash. As I said before there is a spot available on my boat so anyone is welcome. By the way is there any restriction on using bait and plastic. I plan to use plastics during the day and switch to bait in the evening. Mail me if anyone wants a spot on my boat.

andrew

4wd trip has been called off so mud67 and deckie will be there
    Don"t know if bbq after using special bream bait is a good idea ???

NeilD

What is the setup back at the M&G site? Is anybody going to hang around there during the afternoon? I am just out of hospital after a major knee reconstruction and stuck on crutches for the next few months. I certainly cannot fish but would't mind dropping by to meet a few people.

Neil

Yeah Neil there will be someone there all the time, bbq starting around 4 or so, and those coming back at dusk, can hang around and have a bbq/drink and brag
    regards

G'Day Horse, C'Mon down, with the wind picking up acording to the forecast I doubt that I will be using plan B (Mud snapper spotX ) Sat arvo so plan A (Brissie river with the frangers)so should be back at the ramp 'round dusk, looking forward to saying g'day(plus it always a treat for me to meet someone that walks slower than I 8) . Cheers Touchy.><>

LMAO at touchy wanting some one to walk slower than him, the green death could have a srong bearing on speed and direction
    cheers
    blaze

I'm out -sorry to say. mix up of family commitments. Might try and get there for the BBQ and a drink tho

Michael

NeilD

Sounds like a plan to me. Couple of coldies and a bit of a chat. I will certainly try to get down for a while. Just need to organise some transport but that won't be much trouble.

Neil

Don't know how Saturday is panning out hence this is my first post re this, but browsing these posts I'm still not sure where the BBQ and base will be? Might be able to pop up for a while to say hi.
    cheers BB

The green death will be there somewhere, Touchy cant live without it!! He walks faster when he is pissed!!
    The forecast isnt looking flash for Saturday arvo, so it could be a few coldies and some story telling

Never fear. there will be shelter for any " rain " scaredy cats.

There will be a BBQ supplied as well as cooking equipment, kettle and water etc.

Best to byo seats. although there is seating under the purpose built shelter.

I will have the area set up early Sat morn. The Ausfish Banner will be flyinh high at some stage.

For those who do not know the river too well, and want to throw a franger or some smelly stuff, hunt me or Webby down and we will tell you " where to go "

I will be on the water afternoon. no radio, so 0419 020 697 will get me.

Further info about the BBQ etc, will be posted here abouts tonight/ tomorrow.

By the way, anyone who thinks they are a casting wizz, get ya shoulders ready !

Further, does anyone have a set of digital scales to weight the fish on. need to go to 2kg I guess. I mean, how big a Bream are you going to knock over ?

Cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Hi BBQ is free for those inquiring, just bring your own lolly water or heavier stuff to ward off the cold.
    BBQ Should start around 4pm.
    Hopefully this friggin Low wont come in till late in the evening.
    Trying to get onto the council or port authority to open the grass carpark for extra parking.
    regards

Good luck and have fun to all fishing the comp. May the weather gods be nice.

Cheers Steven
    Cheers

Steven

Is there any chance of being allowed to enter at this late stage, Sorta new to all this stuff, but looking forward to having a gander during the night.