Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

fishin4fun

Re: WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING AND WHAT AREA ARE

plain old factory worker on brissies south , full time ----- work 2 days get 5 off every week

Quote Originally Posted by thirsty merc
    plain old factory worker on brissies south , full time ----- work 2 days #get 5 off #every week #

Geez!!! They must pay well in your factory if you work 2 and have 5 off!!! Can you get me a job there???

NQCairns

I spent a fair few years in the commercial building industry as a glorified lacky decided to get out before I got broken then went to uni to work in the fisheries conservation area, did it for a few years as a technician and field worker.

Moved to Cairns as the last big move so I am now a home dad, every few days, a week or more is sometimes interrupted with small internet stock market trade from where I skim a (very) basic personal wage.
    For as long as the missus keeps working (she loves it - go figure!) and we can continue to live basically and I don't make a 'big for us' money mistake or any number of other variables I do consider myself retired at least from the working for someone else angle .nq

As you may already know I'm a photographer.
    Trained in the RAAF as a photographer, worked as a photographer, hobbies Photography and fishing (Including fishing photography)

The most miserable 2 weeks of my life were spent in a tropical resort with my lovely wife who decided I needed a break, so I had to go away without cameras or fishing gear so I could relax. I was a screaming nervous wreck by the time I got home and was so glad to get back to work it was not funny.

Since then every break has included cameras and fishing gear

We are off to Goroka PNG later this year to photograph the sing sing and teach photography

I also hang out at Camera House Maroochydore a few days a week cos they pay me to play with cameras. How good is that!

www.silverimagephotos.com.au if you want to see what I get paid to do.

[smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ps present location Maroochydore and loving it [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Dug AKA Doug

Hi All, Chris here, i currently live on the south coast in wollongong, however i have seen the light and am moving to Brisbane at the end of the year. My occupation is Lubrication Engineer,

bidkev

Quote Originally Posted by chris78
    <snip>
    My occupation is Lubrication Engineer, #
    So it's you who puts that smelly stuff on condoms!

Fishinmishin
    fdrolmao.
    no wonder your so skinny, cant afford a decent feed.

"Of course I am also a DOMESTIC GODESS"

Only 8 out of 10 for the teacher..someone else needs to learn to spell (or at least proof read that she types)...it is GODDESS ..ya forgot a D.

Neil
    originally from N.ireland here in Cleveland 5 yrs
    sell vapour steam equipment
    www.steamaustralia.com.au

when u want really clean not nearly clean.

thanks for the ad

Cheers
    Neil

CQ_Fisher

Gday fellow ausfishers, may name is Justin and i'm a commercial insurance broker living in Gladstone CQ, moved here in 1998 from Rockhampton where i was born and bread and after seeing what Gladstone had to offer i went and bought my 1st boat in 2002 which is a 455 Stacer Nomad Side Console with 60 4stke

Good to see alot of self employed ausfishers, so if your looking for business insurance, I am your man

Cheers
    JD

What a varied lot you all are.
    Im a nurse, most of my fishing is done with my family in the Southern Moreton
    Bay.
    Cheers to you all,
    saphire [smiley=balloon3.gif]

i am a trolley boy woooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo

Chemmy

I'm glad someone works for a living

Are you studying?

what are your plans for the future?

Thats the way chemmy start your way at the top and work your way down.

Engineering student at UQ saint lucia campus, Spare time i work at C@/\/\pmart selling tackle and pricing stock. Oh yeh and occassionally i go for a fish. Live in capalaba