Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

Re: WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING AND WHAT AREA ARE

I fly for a japanese airline, live in caloundra, and commute upto work every month. Works well. Work all over the world, and fish on the coast on the days off. Only problem is the work days are too many, and the fishing days are too few!!!

Hi Andy
    You keep away from our snapper
    LOL
    cheers
    blaze

just-copen

Hi guys
    Mick here , just made a move, was a Liquor shop manager/ licensee. Now working park maintenance and living at Copeton Dam, cod's country. Come on down.
    Mick M

Just figured that Square Bear could get Rando to fix people up with a quick loan for the purchase of the new realestate he'll be selling and if they don't pay up Rando could then employ SquareBear to shoot them. [smiley=laola.gif]

Ok so I thought it funny anyway, go figure!
    Didn't this post bring some new guys out of the woodwork so welcome to you all.
    I live in Runaway Bay on the Gold Coast, fish off shore when I can and make gobos the rest of the time.....explained that one at one too many BBQ's but suffice to say everyones seen my work yet noone knows what they are Maybe I should just call myself a plumber or something.
    If you're really curious u can visit http://www.gobotech.com.au
    cheers
    BB

Burley_Boy,

We learn new things everyday.
    Now we know what gobos are.

Bob the Plumber.

Have my own Plumbing business doing new work, renovations, industrial, and maintenance. #

Live at Kenmore. Makes most fishing spots no less than 40 mins away

woody74 here, live in Toowoomba and work as a printer for a bag merchant mob. We sell s/h or new poly stockfeed bags plain or printed and other assorted goodies, boring stuff really. 12 years doing the same thing will do that to ya. CHEERS woody.

G'day All

I manage a Hardware Store in Rockhampton for the Largest Privately Owned Hardware Group in Regional Queensland, supply the trade mainly.

We have got hardware stores/ frame and truss plants and sawmill from Maryborough in the south to Cairns in the North and soon to be in The big smoke too
    Cheers
    Mark

Hi all

Project manager in the poultry industry. Anyone need any chicken gut for bait?

Live in Wellington Point. Been here 9 years after being bored in Canberra for the previous 25

Cheers

john_laura

Hi all, Fitter and turner by trade and working as a external service fitter for a Hydraulics company in Eagle Farm. Get to work on everything from small fixed plant to heavy mobile equipment.

Have always fished but only just bought my first boat last month.
    445 Dory with a 50 Yami. Will start to explore the bay shortly.

Live at Petrie.

Burley_Boy

Appealed to my sense of humour [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
    [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=angel.gif]

SquareBear 8)

Needmorerum

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBY
    I live in Gladstone and I am the Dealer Principal of Gladstone Motorworld (thats posh talk for a glorified car salesman)

Every car bought from us will include a free GPS co-ordinates list of some of the hottest fishing around Gladstone. he he he.
    Hey Newby, I bought my last three cars from Motorworld, mind you it was when it was at its previous premises, surely this is good for half of the hottest fishing points around Gladstone, Ha Ha.

I'm Corry, I did my apprenticeship with the Army when I was 15, followed that through until I was 25. I was an Armament Fitter, working on all forms of weapons from the personal weapon, which was the L1A1 SLR and now the F88 Steyr, to aircraft mounted mini guns. While in Defence, I was also working as an armourer on the outside. I still do this now, but Johnny Howard has managed to take alot of that trade away now.
    The last 8.5yrs has been with Comalco as a Mechanical Maintenance Planner, I am an Armament Fitter/Machinist by trade. I do alot of mechanical work with cars as well, but try and keep this as a hobby. I've lived in every state in Aus except WA and Tassie, but we're off to Tassie next year for a holiday. I now reside in Gladstone CQ, and have no intentions on leaving any time soon.

Corry

A bit diverse since I left the PO, Roof tiling, Plaster hanging, Kitchen assembly, but mainly landscape design and garden maitenance. I'm in Hervey Bay but have no transport.

Cheers Daryl

G'day all, Frankj here.
    Electrical Technician by trade, but it's a while since I was on the tools. #Done a bit of most things in my time. #Managed maintenance bases for Airservices Australia in Alice for 4 years and Darwin for 10 years and now officially retired end of next week. #
    56 years old so still lots of time for fishing.
    Live at Arundel Hills, northern Gold Coast

hi im curly from wa born charleville qld moved to walcha nsw joined the army and spent 20 yrs including 2 trips to vietnam posted to bunbury wa in 1980 and retired from the green machine 1986 , had my own businees am now retired have 6.2 seafarer vagabond and fish mainly 40/50 ks west for westralian dhufish and pink snapper fish exmouth for 3 weeks each year,spangled snapper, red emp, coral trout find this sight very informitive .doesn't take much to stir some people up, hey miss kerrys comments hi to all ,3rd post.