Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

bidkev

Re: WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING AND WHAT AREA ARE

Quote Originally Posted by snappa

<snip>
    arrrrrr i know i'm the worlds worst speller...maybe i need a teacher for some private tuition and the classroom could be out in the boat fishing............. ???
    Snappa, try this free proggy:

http://www.iespell.com/

Downt youse it meself kos I no thers nuffing rong wiv mi speling ;-)

cheers

The Verbinator ;-)

The last 6 years I have been an owner driver of a truck for a courier company.

I am soon to build a new house and am after :
    Tiler
    concretor
    electrition
    fencer
    landscaper/turfer

For cash work within the next 6 months.

PM if interested
    Cheers
    Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Mick
    Bearded Clam - top stuff mate (lol) #[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I used to work at the Gladstone Hospital as a surgeon but due to unforseen circumstances I had to flee home to the US.

Dr Death.
    Hello Dr. Death,
    Hows the fishing over there?

Timber Flooring at springwood been going at it for 18 years moved to sales of timber flooring now backs f**ked from this trade . p.s If still need your back do not lay flooring .

Tim , 26 , Live in Thornlands .
    Business Analyst for a shipping company - P&O ( Nothing to do with the cruises # #....only container ships)
    Moved up from sydney 5 years ago.
    Drive a Seajay 4.35 SP (IVPLAY) normally fish the southern bay through winter and summer get out anywhere from Mooloolaba to the goldy chasing pelagics.

Howdy all,

Garry is the name, living on the Goldy for past 12 years as a Marine Mechanic for Sea World . Spent 13 years in the Navy before that. Just started up my own mobile outboard service which is getting out of hand . I am Honda and Evinrude/Johnson factory trained.

Cheers

Garry
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

Hi all,
    James..been in the Automotive & General Engineering industry for the last 17 years(same company).
    Live out in the western suburbs..Springfield area.

Alex.

Aircraft Maintenance Engineer by trade. Worked for qantas for 9 years. 4 in Syd and 5 in Mel

Just completed a Bach of Ed to become a woodwork/metalwork teacher but am not so sure about it now

Live in Newcastle NSW

I want a job that pays well, people treat me with some level of respect and I can do whatever I want when I want to do it. Thats why I love this student caper, except for the respect thing

Already thinking about the next uni degree :-)

Finished school last year. I live in Rochedale (legendary) South. Working at Howards Storage World at the Logan Hyperdome. My profession is a full time "Retail Sales Advisor". In other words I sell stuff to people, or at least try # # . Hopefully I will go to uni next year and chase a business degree of some sort.

Gidday, Graeme here.

Left Westpac as a bank manager after 25 years travelling all around Qld as I no longer believed in the job or the direction the banks were heading. Then bought a newsagency and held that for 8 years. In the 6th year my son wanted a job, so as it was only a small newsagency I took him on and bowed out getting a job as an auditor with the govt. Well, he decided to travel didn't he once he accumulated some funds so I ended up starting the newsagency at 3.30am, leaving for the govt job at 7.30am when the wife came in, back to the newsagency at 5.00pm to let the wife go home, then close and home around 7.00pm for tea, the news and off to bed, only to repeat the process next day. Eventually sold the newsagency and now am just a public servant, enjoying it till retirement in a few more years.

Recently bought a Haines Hunter 510 Breeze and fish around Bundy and Hervey Bay when wind, time and the ol' girl permits. Just wish I could catch fish...oh well, at least it's peaceful out on the water and I'm happy.

Morlers

Hi all
    My name is Chris and i live in Caboolture QLD. I am a charge hand in a plastic's factory on the northside. Been there for 12 years on afternoon shift, which helps when there is a good day to be had on the water. Pretty much as snappa said, i roll up and they pay me. They know that most i the time when i am having a sickie that i am fishing. But guess what they still keep paying me and don't say anything. So i will stay there for a few more years yet 8) or until they get sick of me
    Jay are you bullsh#ting us? if not you might get a trip alot quicker than you think. What sort of tool do i need for the job ??? long and fat
    Chemmy atleast you have a job mate, not like alot of other bludgers out there sucking my tax up
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi i'm Andy,

I'm a skipper, doing fishing charters out of the Gold Coast for 14 years and loving it...

Geologist, mostly exploratory stuff in the Bowen Basin. I usually do a hitch that lasts from 17 to 24 days straight and fly back to Brighton, Bris-vegas for 1 to 2 wks off. I spend a fair bit of this fishing the local inshore waters. If I can get an internet connection when in central Qld. (not often) I listen to you mob talking about it. Here's the sort of country I work in and the type of tool my workmate drillers use.
    Cheers, Dezzer

Another Peter here. A bankie - I've been living in Sydney temporarily for 35 years while waiting to move back home - which I will do at the end of this year when I move to the Sunshine Coast [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Hi Dezzer I used to work on seismic crews out that way once.Used to live in Brighton then to.