Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

Re: WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING AND WHAT AREA ARE

Gday Michael here,
    I am a Regional Service Coordinator on the Gold Coast for The Multiple Sclerosis Society QLD www.msaustralia.com.au obviously Case managing clients within that region.My jobs gives me alot of satisfaction without fishing it may well be a little depressing.I often get posted with the title of a coastal bum as my previous position was on the Sunshine Coast. I get the oppurtunity to use my boat for work on the odd occassion as we hold young carers camps out our holliday house at Runnaway bay.
    My other background is a qualified Chef ( dont like to put that out there to much) Doh!! .
    Its nice to see a range of talent out there !!

Cheers Michael

g'day all '
    my name is jason and i live in woodridge . i work for chep ( the pallet mob) and my job is repairing pallet . been doing this for about 4 months now . i used to work at a sawmill outside of maryborough , lived at hervey bay.
    ... i only work to support my fishing addiction.....

G'Day All

What a diverse mob we turned out to be!
    My name is Ian, and I am a 39 y.o soldier in Toowoomba. (for another 6 weeks, then I am moving near Burpengary ... to sell Real Estate )

SquareBear 8)

semi retired (or is that just tired)
    the boss works full time and loves it (wife)
    self employed
    what do I do
    Any thing that brings big $ for low hours
    Mechanic by trade (try to stay away from this area)
    signwrite (good money but not what it was 10 years ago)
    Install sat tv and some free to air
    Repair a few boats
    Do all sorts of welding
    etc
    doing a home reno at present, mine (there goes my new outboard)
    so if I can invoice it I will do it
    Also just registered another Bussiness name,
    TASSIE BOAT PROPS, just to see where it goes
    cheers
    blaze
    ps
    reside on the north west of tassie

Hi,

I am a Mortgage Broker (home loans) and I live at Victoria Point. My work takes me all over the SE corner of Queensland.

I'm the man to talk to if you need a new boat with that new home.

Cheers

Shane

Hi all,

I'm a Maritime Security Officer working for TTLine in Devonport, I work mostly on shore but have also been trained as a Ship Security Officer 8), wich means I get to go to Melbourne and Sydney when anyone calls in sick. The company has also paid for my comercial Coxswains ticket to comply with International security measures and enforce restricted water-side zones. In my spare time I am trying to errect a 10.5M x 9.0M American barn . Blaze what part of North West Tassie are you in?

Cheers
    Andy.

Smithton Andy
    cheers
    blaze

HEY SQUAREBEAR!
    MY OFFICE IS AT BURPENGARY, DROP IN FOR A COFFEE/ (XXXX AFTER 4.OO) WHEN YOU MOVE UP HERE. PM ME FOR LOCATION
    CHEERS

shannon from gods country Port Maquarie truck/courier driver owner

but have had many hats on my head over the years including a grunt in the army and a celler man in a beachfrount hotel watching the water or fishing everday

Gday Blaze, I have a couple of good friends up your way and intend to spend some time up the Duck and around Hunter Island over summer.

I will let you know when I'm up Smithton way for a fish we may be able to catch up, there dosn't seem to be many people from Tassie on the site I am hoping that more will sign up and be able to swap some fishing spots.

Cheers Andy.

Hey,
    I'm a Journalism/Social science student out at UQ St Lucia but I live at Ascot at the moment, still a southsider at heart though. I fish over on Moreton Island and up at my mum's place at wurtulla.
    Joel
    Fishing for the thrill, not for the kill

Hey all,
    I'm a carpenter by trade and I've always worked on the commercial side of the industry doing ceiling and partition work, for the last couple of years I have been a site-foreman for an office fitout company. I live at Bracken Ridge and fish all round the northside and up to caloudra and bribie in my father-in-laws tinnie that he doesn't use anymore. Spare time is at a premium and my biggest fishing fix is our family holiday at fraser in September each year.

hi tony & adrian. been a plasterer since an apprentice at 16. retired 1990, & moved to bribie in 1995, best move i ever made, come from the illawarra coast, lovely area, but two bloody cold. fish the cape, 12mile & caloundra wide.

NeilD

Neil from Mansfield. I manage public swimming pools.

sorry, forgot to add, all the best, kevy.