Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839

Thread: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

Re: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

Ok then - I'll kick it off. My name's Rob and I live in Mexico - (Melbourne), but after many holidays in Surfers/Burleigh, we are VERY seriously thinking of moving there permanently.
    I've been a landscaper, Nurseryman, Sales Rep, Tackle Store owner, Security Officer and trainer and heaps more, but have recently retired from 15 yrs as an Employment Consultant and Trainer, to care for my Mum in law. My wife works for a Govt dept, and earns way more than I ever could so it was the logical decision. Passionate about all things fishing, and very keen about protecting the environment as well. Wherever there's water, expect to find me there with my rod in hand!
    Currently fishing out of my eighth boat.

hi iam wade i live on the gold coast iam a adventure based youth worker taking disavantaged kids on hikes, team building and other stuff when the weather is good or have some spare time iam out fishing the broadwater ,palm beach reef,tweed or off shore

Live in Albany creek and occupation?, been in the meat industry 37 years as a slaughterman, mostly sheep pigs and calves but now cattle and yes have a few nasty scars..

Hi all,
    I'm Matt and live in morayfield, i work for Virgin Australia Airlines in our Operations control center (OCC) in Bowen hills,Started as one of those Baggage handlers ( i promise i didn't damage any bags) when it was Virgin Blue Back in 2007. I'm a boat builder and cabinet maker by trade and spend 8 years in the game (including my apprenticeships)

This is me: https://plus.google.com/u/0/117142431362313404426/about

Sold my boat last year and the wife put in a new kitchen before I had time to draw breath!
    I'm extremely keen to get back on the water... very soon!
    Cheers,
    Leigh (Kero).

Ausfish Platinum Member - R.I.P. October 2015 dayoo's Avatar

I'm Bazza the CEO and labourer for Dayoos jigheads and sinkers which are well known to most Ausfish members.
    I previously worked in the Department of Natural Resources(Lands Department and Titles Registry)as a Senior Advisor but since my retirement 12 years ago the Government has turned to shit

Cheers
    Bazza

G'Day,
    Name is Shawn . Live at Morayfield , northern Brisbane . Am a safety advisor ( shit kicker ) for a construction company (High Rise ).
    Have finally worked out the phrase , " Work to live , not live to work "
    Shawn