Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

Re: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

Jon from Pacific Marine Repairs, servicing and repairs on all outboard and sterndrives, petrol and diesel applications. re-power options through to complete vessel management. 14 years knowledge. Located on the Gold Coast, mobile service or our new workshop based at Coomera.
    I look forward to
    "Protecting your floating investment". discount for Ausfisho's.

G'day all my name is Richard and I am an orderly coordinator here in Brisbane at the Wesley hospital.
    I live at Albany Creek and do most of my fishing at deep water bend & dohles rocks due to not owning a boat
    Just recently I tried my hand at freshwater fishing at Somerset Dam and had a ball

Hey guys ...

I'm an aircraft avionics instructor for Emirates/CAE on Gulfstream G4 and G5 aircraft type, now based back in Dubai UAE .....

Cheers .....
    Greg

Hi All

Names Terry, really, but I make furniture hence the jarrah. Run my own business and employ me only. Have been a teacher, stonemason, chippy and builder. Live on the mornington peninsula in sunny Vic.

Cheers

Name's Jason.
    I'm a Research Scientist (PhD), in the field of cardiovascular pharmacology/physiology. Keeps me entertained, and I get to travel the world.... though I wish they would pay me more... or give me more time to go fishing!
    Live in BrisVegas, in the the Holland Park/Mt Gravatt East area.

Cheers!

Hi

My name is Sharen and live with my family (Mr Sharen, 14yr daughter, 7yr son & 4yr daughter) just west of Ipswich near the lovely township of Rosewood

In the past 23yrs I've worked for several Banks, Retail Management (ladies & kids fashion) & Real Estate. Once worked for Steggles Ipswich in the packing room but only lasted 3mths - I was wayyyyyyyyyyyy out of my league & not tough enough to do THAT job

Currently working for PRDnationwide - Ipswich as a Property Manager dealing with Maintenance & Routine Inspections for 500 of our 1000 properties
    Shut Up and Eat Fish !!
    ..... Love My Haines Hunter .....

Quote Originally Posted by Damned67 View Post
    Name's Jason.
    I'm a Research Scientist (PhD), in the field of cardiovascular pharmacology/physiology. Keeps me entertained, and I get to travel the world.... though I wish they would pay me more... or give me more time to go fishing!
    Live in BrisVegas, in the the Holland Park/Mt Gravatt East area.

Cheers!
    Where at?

My name is Brad, I'm an IT Consultant with a global Microsoft based consultancy. I live in Clayfield for now, looking to buy at Wynnum.
    Captain of "Pukka"
    469 Stacer Seahorse
    50hp Tohatsu Tiller

Fisherman, PADI Diver, Spearfisherman.

Wynnum North, Queensland.

Quote Originally Posted by b j p View Post
    Where at?
    Heart Foundation Research Centre at Griffith Uni (GC campus)

G'day, me names robbo. I like short walks on the beach, usually to the push bike and back, to get a nother 6 pack. I am a sampler by trade, like this morning when I woke up outside the pub, I sampled a few ciggies that were on the ground. I have now started a 2nd job, office work you could call it, where I fill out a form and stand in line to hand it in. This happens one day a fortnight, but, I'm hoping to cut back my hours as It is effecting my social life. When I grow up, I want to be a helicopter, cause sometimes, when I look at things, they are spinning around. Just like a helicopter blade.

Ahh, sorry guys, couldn't help it! too much coffee this morning i think.

My name is Robert, At the moment I am a stay home dad. I used to work for a security mob (night patrols, Cairns). When my wife finished uni, she had a baby boy. I could see she was itching to start her teaching career, which there was a full time opening 100k's inland. So, I decided to pull the pin, pack the car, move inland & watch the little one, so she could do what she always wanted to do since she was 5, teach. I am looking at a partnership in my uncles fishing store next year, if all goes to plan.

Rob

I am a Rod and Reel repairer and I am retired.

Ken

gday everyone,
    my name is mick,picked up the legsy tag as a pup and its stuck.
    i have a pipelaying company contracting to energex and telstra.just finished installing all your new lightpoles and cctv cameras on the gateway upgrade project.
    also run a couple of minidigger combos for earthmoving companies whilst being a stay home dad and assisting my wife with her shop which is PARTY PALACE at morayfield rd,morayfield.
    also enjoy fishing and crabbing in between my 2 year olds sleep time and my little 7 months old babygirls sleep time and feed time and nappy time.
    help me,mick

Hi all
    Names marto and I'm a sparky but mainly work on appliances on the nth side.
    cheers

gday all
    my names adam i live in karratha wa.i work on a supply base that services the oil and gas rigs.i drive a 20t forklift and we supply the rigs with all the pipe they use for drilling and extraction of gas and oil.

Hi my names Paul, nick name chooka and i own a company by the name of Southern X Graphics. We design and manufacture boat graphics and 4x4 decals that we sell on ebay and our most popular range is the Bad Ass decals.

I have the pleasure of living in Maryborough, Queensland near Hervey bay and Fraser Island, a perfect place to live.

thought I mite get this back up and running for the new comers from 2009 onwards where it left off

Cheers Adrian AKA flattyfinder