Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

Re: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

Quote Originally Posted by Jalova View Post
    Hello all,
    Live at Boonah, I am a Paramedic with the QAS and have been for the past 18 years.
    Cheers.

Tony
    Hey mate,

I work at Straddie as a Paramedic, hows your world???

Quote Originally Posted by madmac View Post
    My name is mark, i operate true blue Gold coast fishing charters and Gold coast shark fishing charters Tough life but someones got to do it
    I hate you

I work in Loganholme, brisbane in boatbuilding with Boatcraft Pacific, we manufacture epoxys, polyurethanes and high quality marine paints... we also stock fibreglass, timbers, silicon bronze/316 screws and fittings from london. just about everything for the boatbuilder or repairer including half price marine ply at the moment. give us a yell if you want any help with those repairs

I live in Mango Hill in brisbane.
    I'm a Business Development Executive and work all over the country.
    My name is Jason.

Hi all. I'm a diesel fitter by trade and work for Hastings Deering as a Maintenance Supervisor in the Bowen Basin Coal mines around Moranbah QLD. I have some coal haulers under contract and unfortunately, they keep me off the water more than I care to mention - them and the shocking Mackay weather.

Cheers, Brett

g'day all

First post on ausfish wohoo!! Im from Ipswich,just outta brisbane, and a sheet metal fabricator/ welder by trade, currently painting houses..

I'm a graduate student in a University of Toronto Medical Biophysics program, conducting my research at Princess Margaret Hospital in the topic of DNA damage response and repair. It contributes to understanding radiation therapy and chemotherapy treatment for cancer patients. Our hope is to explore new ways to sensitize cancer cells to radiation or chemo treatments, yet at the same time determine methods to protect normal cells from damage to reduce side effects.

What?

My names James and I'm studying to get a diploma to work for the QBFP and I make sinkers on the side for private and commercial sectors

Hi all. My name is Michael and I live in Sydney. I am a Property Investment Adviser and I work for Raine & Horne Financial Sevices. I teach people how to Minimise their tax, reduce their mortgage and build wealth through property investments.

G'day all.

I currently work in Townsville as a Non-Destructive Testing technician. Basically, I examine metal structures looking for cracks, corrosion and other flaws that you cannot see with just your eyes.

Cheers,
    Roo.

Giday, I'm Paul, I have recently moved back to Ipswich after 29 years away (in Middlemount and Mackay).
    I live in Ripley. I'm a plant operator but I'm out of work at the moment.

hi all, I'm a second year apprentice Carpenter, currently doing Formwork on the new Kurilpa Bridge in Brisbane, live in Manly. Keen Boatie, just made my first purchase, 4.35 Brooker Adventurer. Can't wait to get out there

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Ken+ View Post
    I'm a graduate student in a University of Toronto Medical Biophysics program, conducting my research at Princess Margaret Hospital in the topic of DNA damage response and repair. It contributes to understanding radiation therapy and chemotherapy treatment for cancer patients. Our hope is to explore new ways to sensitize cancer cells to radiation or chemo treatments, yet at the same time determine methods to protect normal cells from damage to reduce side effects.
    sounds a fair bit like my missus's brother, also named Ken. He's based in Brisbane tho at the 'Clive Berghofer Cancer Research Centre'. ah well random fact.

hey guys names andrew im a chippy, im 24, and i live and fish out of tweed heads always looking for a deckie too if any won is keen letme know.

I'm Anthony, 26, Have my own town planning consultancy business based on the Gold Coast, but do work in Ipswich, Logan, Beaudesert and Brisbane. So anyone who does any property development feel free to say hi.

Andrew, if you have a deckie spot I'm always keen for a fish, I'll shoot you a PM