Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

Re: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

G`day Adrian.
    My name is Bob and I run a small business, with my wife, in the glass and aluminium trade. Eg, window breakages, supply and install shower screens, window and door security screens. We live at Delaneys Creek and cover the area from here to Esk, Moore, Linville, Kilcoy, Woodford.
    Cheers
    Bob.

Hi all, I live in Melbourne, work as an Export Manager for a chocolate company. Great fun travelling around, the odd bit of fishing o/seas and then a bit more in Vic.

Hi all,

My name is Andrew. I have just designed and manufactured alarms for boat, tradesmen and other trailers. Probably not the best time to start a new business but we'll see what happens.

Hi everyone,

I work At a powerstation near biloela as electrical technician, been here for a few years now and enjoying it. I do most of my fishing around turkey beach area. If anyone needs some knowledge on the area give us a PM

Setchy

Hi All,
    My name is Richard, and I am a Drug Dealer* in Doveton, Victoria.
    I live in Beaconsfield Upper and have been happily married to Marion for 43 years.

*Pharmacist!

G'day, I live at Eatons Hill (Bris northside). Run a small business with my wife: Citywide Security & Communications P/L (trading as Citywide Antenna Service). We install security alarms, TV antenna systems and lots more... find us in the Yellow Pages, we're happy to look after fellow Ausfishers.
    I mainly fish from Pine River to the Pumestone Passage, although I'm not the worlds greatest fisherman.
    Cheers,
    Leigh (Kero).

Quote Originally Posted by stevelcqld View Post
    lol.. nope, just one of those jobs that no one understands and takes way too long to explain!!!!

Steve
    must be an Actuary
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

Western Victoria and currently a housewife.

Hi All Good Thread

I Live In Rockhampton Work At Oaky North Underground Coal Mine, 2 Yrs Now And Thank God Still Got A Job
    I Love The Roster 5 On 5 Off Heaps Of Time For Family And Fishin, I Mainly Fish Offshore Out Of A 25ft Plate Alloy

Hi Alibi
    Hows the mine going, we do a bit work on ya underground chock leg componets.

Hello all,
    Live at Boonah, I am a Paramedic with the QAS and have been for the past 18 years.
    Cheers.

Tony
    " Gone Fishing "

love ya work Tony. Thank you for the job you do. You guys have saved my bacon a couple of times.

Greg

G'day guys, I'm Rodney I have lived in caboolture for 20 years and recently bought Caboolture iceworks, we sell 5kg and 25 kg party ice,block and dry ice. give me a call on 5495 78 22 and say g'day and I will give a discount to ausfish members esp those who have taken the time out to help and advise me on here.
    Thanks guys!
    Rod

IF U NEED ICE...

I'M THE GUY TO TALK TO!!

i am at Greenbank ( southside of Brisbane ) i am a supervisor at Century Batteries ( been there for 22 years ) good battery's for boats ...

My name is mark, i operate true blue Gold coast fishing charters and Gold coast shark fishing charters Tough life but someones got to do it