Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

Re: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

Hello, My name is Mick, I'm into Fire doors. I'm currently doing Type 2 inspections in the Gold Coast / Tweed area

Hi from Ripples

Are you working for a Queensland or NSW company in regards to your testing of fire doors. If you are licenced in QLD for testing i would like tol catch up with you as i have a small service company performing all facets of fire door repairs and maintenance,testing and certification.
    Please send a PM if you are interested.

G'day, my name is Andrew (31yo) & I'm a glazier by trade. Have been in the field for the last 13 years & am now in the office as a Sales Estimator. I have lived in Mackay, Qld (one of the most diverse fishing destinations going) for 2 years now & am previously from Emerald, Qld.

Thanks to everyone for all those hints & tips I've picked up since becoming a member of this site, it's gold.

Colo

I'm in the Pet Industry, i work at a family owned business in Brisbane. I work in the Fish section of the shop and have been there for almost 2 years. If you have any questions or anything regarding fish send a pm.

I think i posted in this thread a while ago, but alwell

Cam
    Australian Native Fish Vids
    Specialize in Terapontida's, Perches, Cods, Gobies & Gudgeons

Hi Guys
    I am un-employed at present for the first time in 38 years.

Last job, I was there for 19 1/2 years........

Anyone need an employee around the Ipswich or west area?

I will give anything a go and have production, forklift, supervisory and many other skills.

Its a real shock to the system being un-employed and at 53, I am finding it a bit of a struggle competing with the younger guys for positions vacant.

Because we live in 72 acres, Centrelink wont help either as they class it as an assett that is too valuable.....

Its getting to the stage where the boat might have to go to make house payments.... (hope not!).

Cheers

Aussie

hi i'am luke live in townsville been up here for 14 months work away in the mines as a fitter have a wife and 2 boys just brought a new second hand boat 5m center console and also have a 385 qiuntrex explorer, keen to meet new people in townsville as always work away and hard to meet people in town, love me fishing

G'day,Paulo,CNC machinist Maryborough.

Hi, I live on the east coast of Tassie, and live approx 1klm from work and the boat ramp and worked in the store at an Engineering company building logging trailers but i have just started an apprenticeship there in mechanical engineering at 33.
    (If you stand on the roof of my house you can see a little bit of water at the top of the estuary)

Jason

Steve, work for a Qld Gov Dept, plus own/run a Lychee orchard in the Cooloola area. Wife, two young daughters, three dogs, two horses, one cat.

Gday jim here,started out as a panel beater for 25 years and fixed boats on the side as well ,got pnumonia(spelling) a couple of time so doctor told me to stop beating(bog dust).Been fibreglassing for the last 4 years full time now(more dust).I still do the odd paint and panel job too.

Dave.. Panel beater by trade for 16 odd years last 5 Design and build/ sell , maintain,high end spinal and pressure seating for wheelchairs both manual and electric... Unfortunatly out of a job in January due to the great managment that our company has... Receivers appointed.. oops brissy northside.. Burpengary

im michael and im a sign writter on the sunshine coast in qld

I live in Toowong. I have recently moved here from the UK.

I am a (currently) retired Psychotherapist.

Hi, i manage a commercial irrigation business in South West W.A. Live about 8k's from Cape Naturaliste and Geographe Bay.

First post so hi all. I am the managing partner in a wholesale nursery. Currently living at east ballina until our house sells. Then who knows where.
    Cheers scott