Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

Hi , I work on the local council (sewerage dept) as an excavator operator and occasionally fill in as a sewerage treatment operator. Its a sh*t of a job but you have got to love the 9 day fortnight

cheers angler1
    ANGLER NOT DANGLER

i live on the north coast and work at shop which is pretty boring. don't get to fish as often as i like because my shifts always occur in the morning and at the right tides.

gotta hate that

Quote Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
    I'm in charge of a $26m asset or more specifically, a commercial property manager for a state govt. owned corporation. Not saying which cuz most of you would prolly hate me afterwards lol

Cheers,
    Dorado
    Its not part of Tel$tra corporation is it? then we would definitely hate you!
    Not enough time in the day, to many spots to fish!

foreman/spraypainter on the sunnycoast.

I work in the Tully sugar mill most of the year,night watchman in the slack and fugal operator in the the season.Also a bit of banana farm work.I live at South Mission Beach NQ.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by gelsec View Post
    A done deal Eleanor, I'm a career massage receiver , my boat has a cabin, and I live in the Redlands

next time you're down this way let me know.

Steve with the sore shoulders.
    Sounds like you have everything I need, including the sore shoulders. Done deal here as well.

Castamasta

Keen on having a look at my plate alloy boat mate. I can spray it myself but I dont have a spray booth. Im at Warana on the Sunshine Coast.

Stu

This is the best way to explain it.

www.nqheliconias.com

cheers Scott

Re: WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING AND WHAT AREA ARE YOU

Insurance Broker - Northside Brisbane.

i,m a sheetmetal worker,make everything from fancy soapholders to boat gear, custom bike work, truck,car , stainless everything, kitchens ,bars , god the list goes on thanks cheers sid

oh and i forgot ormeau hills , half way between the coast and brissy cheers sid

Painter/ Carpenter/ Ab divers deckhand.....and hopefully soon starting my charter buisness here up.....

Howdy flattyfinder, I live in redland bay and i am a cabinetmaker. Have been doin this for the past 10 years now. Will keep you in mind if ever need anything doin in that line of work.

I do cartoons, animation
    cheers
    mIKE

Community Nurse from Logan City.