Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin_Mike View Post

another fine redlands member
    yeah, seems there are a few about, if you look hard

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Hi all, I am a massage therapist and I live at East Greenmount near Toowoomba. Apart from massaging, help other half sometimes when he needs second pair of hands, I sometimes do some painting, and since my husband is a carpenter who works for himself and tends to quote too cheap, I try to organize things so we make some money (I get the last influence on the price because I type the quotes up!).HEE HEE. I mean, we have to make enough money to be able to afford fishing! I am sure you all understand that.

If any nice person wants to take me fishing you could score a massage (en route, of course, so as not to waste time which could be spent fishing). But, sorry to be fussy, prefer a canopy so I don't burn.

Eleanor

Should have added, ex Redlands resident, since that seems to improve ones standing.

Eleanor

I am a Pest Management Technician who works for a Large Pest Management Company based in nth Brisbane.
    I live in Everton Park, From Cooroy originally so i grew up fishing at Noosa, but most of my fishing is now done in the pine river and my offshore trips are done out off Coffs Harbour with my brother-inlaw

Well, here's another first. Ex-fisheries stock assessment analyst, now work as stats guy with CSIRO in Brissie. I won't bother to offer services for w/end cash jobs

To all tradies, I need a new paintjob outside (lead test 0.3%), new double carport, and a re-roof (tin).

Nog

Quote Originally Posted by fishel View Post
    Should have added, ex Redlands resident, since that seems to improve ones standing.

Eleanor

It definitely does improve one's standing in the community, Eleanor.

Like Chimo, I guess I'm a bit of a life style consultant. Don't do anything really. Never used to either. Used to be a public servant. The only skill I learned was how to duck and weave. If they offered a uni course in it, I'd have a PhD by now.

TOL

Afternoon all,

I work in IT and have done everything from level one help desk through to administering state wide multi node networks. Got a PC problem in Cairns?, let me know and I'll happily have a go at fixing it for some pocket money to put toward buying a boat

Currently living in Cairns on the northern beaches.
    Anyone wanting to go for a fish in this area PM me; i don't need to be coerced too much to wet a line
    Last edited by Synful; 24-01-2007 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Update...
    Regards,

Andrew.
    =============
    W: www.agt.id.au
    M: 0410 834 486

Work as a sub division foreman for a local company in the Rockhampton/ cap coast region

Did i hear someone giving out massage's
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Live on the sunshine coast and semi-retired. I do manage to coax a living from the stockmarket and that means I don't have to look for any full time work and I can go fishing when I like.

So if anyone fancies a fish midweek just let me know

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by fishel View Post
    Hi all, I am a massage therapist and I live at East Greenmount near Toowoomba. Apart from massaging, help other half sometimes when he needs second pair of hands, I sometimes do some painting, and since my husband is a carpenter who works for himself and tends to quote too cheap, I try to organize things so we make some money (I get the last influence on the price because I type the quotes up!).HEE HEE. I mean, we have to make enough money to be able to afford fishing! I am sure you all understand that.

If any nice person wants to take me fishing you could score a massage (en route, of course, so as not to waste time which could be spent fishing). But, sorry to be fussy, prefer a canopy so I don't burn.

Eleanor
    A done deal Eleanor, I'm a career massage receiver , my boat has a cabin, and I live in the Redlands

next time you're down this way let me know.

Steve with the sore shoulders.

Howdy all - Ed from Zilzie (on the coast near Rockhampton).

I work at the Power Station just west of Rocky. Have worked for the company in a range of jobs since finishing my business degree (HRM) at uni 9 years ago, from Employee Relations Advisor to Team Leader - Production.

Bit hard to do cashies on the weekends (unless you are filling out Selection Criteria)

Just starting to get into lures and sp's after getting no barra at the 2006 Barra Bounty. If anyone has a spare spot on an off-shore trip on the Cap Coast, I come with fuel money and all own gear, and make a good anchor boy.

Cheers and beers.

Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    I am a Pest Management Technician who works for a Large Pest Management Company based in nth Brisbane.
    I live in Everton Park, From Cooroy originally so i grew up fishing at Noosa, but most of my fishing is now done in the pine river and my offshore trips are done out off Coffs Harbour with my brother-inlaw
    where in Everton Park??? I am there also.

G'day i'm David i'm an apprentice mechanic i live in redcliffe but work in D'bay. I go fishing with a mate Bret (in his boat) we fish around morton Island and anywhere else we decide
    cheers to ya all

George is the name roof restorations is the game.AQlso skylights whirlies etc anything up there really.Running a professional no nonsense business.Live in Regents park southside.
    A lot of dodgie ops out there so anyone need of a honest opinion just ask ,free of course.
    George
    ps:i also hate cashwork

G'day,

I work as a Project Manager for a national construction company and I’m a chippy by trade.

I’ve been with the same company for the last 11 years after starting as an apprentice carpenter.

Living in Kedron
    Last edited by Black_Rat; 24-01-2007 at 06:38 PM.