Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

Re: WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING AND WHAT AREA ARE

P.H here, I am out in the desert of Sudan. Mechanical Tech in the oil fields. Month at a time. Dreaming of the last month fishing trips. The only fish around here are the lung fish that come out in the wet season.

hi fellas
    pete here
    i sell fabrics i live in logan cetral

In my regular full time job, I'm a Prison Officer. But, on my days off, I have a little business of my own doing domestic rubbish removal. I live in Alexandra Hills, which is on Brisbane's Southern Bayside and my business is called 2-Ezy Rubbish Removal. I'm not setting the world on fire, but it gives me a little bit of play (= fishing) money.

Cheers,
    NICK.

breat idea nick so has any thing exiting happend to you as a prison guard?

Im a plastic injection moulder,we make a range of products such as vials,caps,poker machine parts, fish scalers,anything as big as say a plastic chair.We are located in the south of sydney and are happy to give you a quote on any ideas you may come up with. P.S if someone from ausfish can give me an address (someone who will see plenty of the ausfish members)i will post you some of the scalers to see what you think,I personally think there the best you can use.My email is hundgie@hotmail.com

G'day,
    I am a Technical Officer for the Department of Defence in Canberra. I fish as often as I can, problem is that this time of year is not much chop down here. (temps get to -7 at night and 10 during the day) All I can do is wait for lobster season.....mmmmmmmm lobster.....

yours aye
    Darryn

For those of you who don't know me my name is Dan, I graduated from Cairns JCU in May with a Bachelor of Arts (archaeology). I have worked in a few retail positions over the years aswell as completing a cert3 in aquaculture. I've lived all over Qld so I'm not really from any one place. Most recently I've lived in Townsville and Cairns (currently I'm in Cairns). I'm really trying to find a job now because if I keep fishing all the time I'm not sure what the long term repercussions will be

P.H. are they lung fish that come out of the sand - from hibernation?

I guess?
    oops!
    I estimate......for a building company in Nth NSW Tweed/Byron area.
    I like to wizz about in my little tinnie and catch the odd fish. Not as successful as I would like but perserverance will pay off!!
    Cheers,
    Roo (rod...someone spelt my name wrong at my boardriders club once and it stuck)

Design/Install/Train people in software implementations to help make companies become "Paperless Offices" (Or as close too as possible!).

Livin at Clayfield for the next few weeks, but am moving into a house in Hendra in a few weeks (Right near the Hendra Bowls Club!!!)

aAm a pro fisherman in SE QLD and catch Fish, Crabs and Sharks or in short anything that swims to make a living [smiley=devil.gif] [smiley=devil.gif]

you gotta be kidding....13 pages and i'm the only Tiler so far? floor and wall tiler on the Gold Coast. always looking for cash jobs

umm hope there is no ATO guys....when i say cash i meant ...... non cash

Daz here, brick/block layer in Cairns,work for myself and have a few guys working for me, been doing a lot of work in Innisfail since Larry, have been doing take offs lately ( brick n block count ) for a number of builders, used to do it at night but heat n long days got the better of me so now i sit at home and do it 1-2 days a week,

Daz

Hi all
    I am a Police officer in Central Qld. Love the job something new every day.
    Have had many jobs Soldier, Security Guard, Business owner(Stretch Limo). worked on charter boats and prawn trawlers. builder trade quilified (mugs game) and many more crap jobs.