Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do For A Living And What Area Are You

Re: WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING AND WHAT AREA ARE

GDAY ALL,
    DOG HANDLER..... IPSWICH AREA..... KEEN FOR A TRIP IF SOMEONE NEEDS A PARTNER... ESPECIALLY TO TGT JEW.... BOATLESS

G'day all my name is Jason and I have a problem, I'm a fishaholic.
    I'm currently in Townsville where I work for myself part time as a cabinetmaker-shopfitter and I also have just opened a fishing and hunting lodge in the Northern Territory. So If you want to go on the barra charter or hunt some Buff in the Territory give me a yell. (mates rates for ausfish members)8)

Wild Side
    sports fishing safaris
    Wongalara Station N.T.
    (07)4774 8600

hi everyone my name is brad and i manage "TYREWORKS "a tyre & mechanical w/shop in Moss st at Slacks Creek .We also specialize in 4wd's.Recently moved home to Victoria Pt.Man is it good being 500meters from the boat ramp

Graeme from the piscatorial paradise of Townsville Nth Qld here,

15 years undetected crime as a yardie amongst other trades in the Army before getting my Post Grad degree in Occupational Health, Safety & Hygiene. Forced into retirement due to stuffed back, neck and knees.

Now have plenty of time to enjoy the finer things in life, such as my little glass 3.6 seaker (which I am going to modify in the not too distant future) and the creeks 'n' rivers of Nth Qld.
    May the winds blow lightly upon your sails
    May the seas buffet gently upon your hull
    May your chiller be full of piscatorial delights

Gidday all . Name is Neil and I am a butcher. You would never have worked that out would ya.

gdya fellas I am marty and I am a sparky.I live in Mt Gravatt .Drop me a line if you want an opinion or advice, just please dont try to do it yourself.But if you do make sure someone has a big peice of wood and a camera handy!

adrian

Hi, Adrian & Claire here. We are just starting a Mobile Car and Boat Detailing business. We are working out of Hope Island, Sanctuary Cove, Paradise Point and Oxenford areas. You can contact us on email: adrian@ausfish.com.au or PM us.

P.S. We try not to work weekends as we are both mad keen fisherpeople.

I'm a Boilermaker Welder,like kleiny in the Maryborough area

Central coast nsw,
    making a silk purse from a sow's ear,oh sorry fixing air conditioning-commercial and industrial and banging in splits on the weekend for pocket money
    fishing brisbane waters or lake maquarie/swansea
    cheers jon

Baggy arse sparky. Working in darwin at the moment. Fishing up here is hard to take.
    Anyone interested my boat is in Mooloolabah and is up for sale. 525 Quintrex Profish Centre console. 70hp Yammy and all the fruit! GPS is still under warranty. Can be viewed at a boatyard. All enquiries call 0410378423. $14000 neg. Many extras...

Quote Originally Posted by familyman
    Central coast nsw,
    making a silk purse from a sow's ear,oh sorry fixing air conditioning-commercial and industrial and banging in splits on the weekend for pocket money
    fishing brisbane waters or lake maquarie/swansea
    cheers jon
    I work for the tax department..I hope that banging those splits in on the weekend are all declared income and not that dreaded word..CASHIES.
    Only kidding ya..I am in the same industry..have my own business installing air cond systems..commercial, industrial and residential,

Richard

Hi Guys,

My names richard and I am a fisheries biologist for the DPI&F in Mackay. I work in the freshwater section and we have a bit of fun electrofishing every now and then.

chanquetas

Im skipper of an Oil Rig supply vessel.

Name is Brett and Live in Ayr North Queensland. Auto Leccy by Trade but have worked at the SH#T Plant for the Council for the Last 7 Years. RDO's Ya gotta love em.Married with one little bloke. Like Fishing for Jacks ,Fingermark and Barra, be it with lure or Bait.

Ive got my own truck, freightliner prime mover 470 detriot, pull a trailer for patrick autocare carrying cars around queensland. Drove interstate for 13 yrs and have been dong qld for past 2 yrs. Its a job and it makes me money. I am not a true dedicated truckie, i hate it. Live at canungra with brejen. I dont know if that is good or bad.