Thread: Kid's fishing classic - TSV

Kid's fishing classic - TSV

Its on again! 18th September at Pallarenda starts 6.30am and supposed to finish about 10.30/11 but going on last year's experience, if you wait around for sausage sizzle, prize draws etc you'll be giving up the best part of your day to be with your kids. Couldn't think of anything better! There are two catagories under 11 and over 11 can't remember max age. For under 11's depending on skill level/safety you may be able to assist but you need to clear it with the officials on day otherwise kid has to bait the hook and hook, play and land fish on own.

Just do it.

Cut out form in the Sun newspaper and take to Pro Tackle to get entry/weigh in form. I've entered my little boy - any one else?
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)

Re: Kid's fishing classic - TSV

16 is max age I think from memory....wish I could get my boy out of bed that early.........we get grouched at if we try to get him up before 8ish its his sleepin in time...
    May the winds blow lightly upon your sails
    May the seas buffet gently upon your hull
    May your chiller be full of piscatorial delights

markpeta

Where's Pallarenda ??????

townsville mate

Crickeys i'd have to get him up real early then to get tp Townsville. Might have to sit this one out sorry Nonibbles and i'm sure you guys will have a ball best of luck hey..
    Brett
    It's FULLY SIC man