Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: WHERE IS EVERY ONE FROM?

Re: WHERE IS EVERY ONE FROM?

i'm from Maryborough, mainly fish hervey bay & the odd trip to double island etc.
    kleiny

Benaraby, south of Gladstone, 10 klm to Awoonga dam. Fish the dam for fresh water barra, river systems for jacks, flathead, saltwater barra, grunter. Out the front of Facing Island for Grassies, parrot and mackerel. Also 1.5klms to put the pots in the river and get some muddies (when they are around).

The wife knows how well I fish and takes sausages out for dinner

Adrian

Hi Guys,

I live at Wynnum, (Southside Bayside suburb of Brisbane),

I fish Moreton Bay and Brisbane River predominately as well as Wivenhoe, Moogerah and to to a lesser extent the other dams in the Brisbane region.

The bodys in Elanora Gold coast while the heart is still in the Northern Territory...am the bowser boy and deckie to my son Brett and Grandson Adam, fish where ever, mainly offshore gold coast...when in the NT its the DALY, East,. south alligator ,mary ,hardys ,roper ,wildman Id better stop Im gettin all misty .....bring back the good times ...
    Terry
    Cheers Tezza

From Brisbane but I have had a temporary move to Sydney for the past 34 years where I fish mainly Hawkesbury or Sydney Harbour. About to move back to the Sunshine Coast where I plan to flog every different bit of fishable water in Qld over the next 20 years

Live on the Gold Coast, and when boating its southern Moreton Bay and down to Southport, and rivers between. And on the beach GC to Brunswick Heads NSW. Also a bit of touring to fish
    Regards

Richo

Hi guys Im from Underwood and can go either the goldy,the pin or morton bay.I will try and catch anything as long as it includes bait or a lure .Love going over to south straddie as well.Beautiful especially this time of the year

MIKOS

Redlands, & fish mainly Pin, off Moreton, Mooloolaba, 1770 & anywhere I go I carry a rod, reel & a box of S.Ps just in case.

Same as blaze! Go finshing with him alot! Course, I do catch more! LOL

Coffs Harbour Nsw, I fish mostly for Flathead,Jacks & Jewie that frequent a creek about 40km north. I lived at Forrest Beach FNQ for 6 years from the age of 14 and moved back to coffs 3 years ago. I miss the action in the water up there.

We live on the Southside of Brisvegus in Logan. Don't mind Moreton and the Pin but prefer to fish anywhere from Mooloolaba to Minnie Water offshore chasing the usual reefie bag, snapper, venus, pearlie. Hopefully this year with the new 6mt Rip Tide we can get out a bit further and into the monster Ambers, Sambos, Kings, Cobes and other pelagics off Minnie/Wooli.

Rhys
    ><((((º>.¸.•'´¯)

Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved, Gabriel Marcel

i live and work from hemmant.trawl in the brissie river and sometimes the logan and albert.used to rec fish for diver whiting out in front of fisherman island,before the extension to the port. also enjoy trying to catch a snapper at mud or in the river in my bondwood dinghy.havnt caught many but!!!!!
    support your local commercial fisher,its never too late!!

chanquetas

From West End, Brisvegas.
    Kayak fish the bay, Cabbage Tree/Nundah ck, Straddie, and occassional impoundments. Usually targetting flatties, bream, tailor, and whatever else I can. Dedicated SP man.
    Also do the odd bit of deep water bottom bashing in NW WA for Red Emperor.

Hale From Eight Mile Pains Bris,
    Fish the Bay and off the Goldy

As for the Fish is a god Fish, Out there for the Love of it
    The Fish are a bonus

Karratha WA. Fish for sailfish in winter. Small blacks on large to tides, barra and threadies neap tides during summer.