Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: WHERE IS EVERY ONE FROM?

Re: WHERE IS EVERY ONE FROM?

im from suburb in western brisbane. called "the hole" my mistake "the gap"

i fish from noosa to bribie.

chasing tuna, macks, coral trout tuskies and other reefies.

my favourite GPS mark is

153 08 162 26 40 481 good spot although very snaggy
    Bring on the Marlin!!!

Townsville where i catch everything from Barra to Bream target most of my fish on soft plastics, not a lot of others fish plastics up this way (they mainly fish dead and live baits)however plastics will outfish bait every time..

From Albany Creek.Used to fish mainly around the pin but since upgrading to the Haines fish anywhere between Sunny and Gold Coast.Still yet to get outside Damn Weather
    Cheers Dazza

Redlands, by the bay.

Fish Moreton Bay and starting to also get offshore down the Gold Coast.

Cheers,
    Tony
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem Bright ...... untill they speak

Live at Caboolture and do most of my fishing offshore from Mooloolaba, Noosa or Double Island. Noosa is by far the most productive.
    The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh

Live at Caboolture and do all my offshore fishing out of Moolooaba(rarely), Noosa or Double Island point. Noosa is by far my preffered spot.
    The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh

i am from mother Russia but have lived in Bribane for 13.5 of my 16 of life. I fish mainly Moreton bay and up Sunshine caost.

i am from batemans bay nsw.snapper,morwong, tuna, marlin ect
    danny

Bill_Klein

thats one way to get more posts up Westie you'll hit gold before you know it LOL
    mainly landbased fishing here tailor whiting etc.
    up on Teewah beach north of Noosa, neighbour takes me offshore once in a blue moon for reefies

DNO40

The only place to live ....Central Queensland ... Tannum Sands ..... any fishing is good fishing. Salt, Fresh, Inshore, Offshore, Reef, Beach, Estuary, River doesn't matter, we have it all here.

DNO

I live in the hinterland of the gold coast.
    Do a lot of fishing in the back paddock because i dont get time to go out after the real thing because of work commitments.
    But when i do its mainly off the gold coast.
    Graeme

Camira, Half way between Brisvagas and Ipswich,
    Will fish anywhere. last 10 months have been mostly in the bay.

Cheers Steven
    Cheers

Steven

Hi guys, I'm in carina Brisbane at the moment but am moving back to a little spot called Cow Bay (home) at the end of this month. I can hardly wait! Cow Bay is about 20 minutes north of the Daintree River between the Daintree and Cape Tribulation. I usually fish out through the Daintree and around the coast and reefs offshore.

Murray.

<---------- From here # - fish from the Gold Coast to Sunshine Coast - target = anything that jumps on my hook #

Philip_thompson, now someone with that many posts cant be daft, somehow i think that gps mark is going to send someone to china
    Matt