Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: REX HUNT AND SON BASHED AT BYRON BAY

Re: REX HUNT AND SON BASHED AT BYRON BAY

A little off topic however along the same thread sorta.......I guess we all saw the footage of the local constabulary on the Gold Coast give that bombed up clown in the shopping centre a good old 'Don't Argue' yesterday. What a pleasure it was to view, here was a threat to society terrorising innocent shoppers in broad daylight and the police did exactly what they should be doing a whole heap more of, battens across the heads of these scum.

Unfortunately the media gave 2 mins after the footage to that "Snivel Liberterian' Terry Ogorman who had the typical response of ' Police Brutality'. What alot of BS Terry. We as a society should be congratulating our Police Officers on a job well done rather than listening to the rantings of ' Loony Liberterians'.

And on the issue of Karma, how sweet is was also to hear of the resident in Melbourne yesterday turn the home invasion around on another low life and introduce him to his weapon of choice and remove another waste of space from this earth. The news just keeps getting better.

More power to Police and another ration of battens across the chin to the trouble makers I say.

Regards Cameron.

Well put Cameron

I totally agree.

Louis

gees mate! jury, judge and executioner. Looked to me like the poor bloke was out of his mind on drugs or something. Typical of the cops to wade in with batons and beat him senseless. He could have killed hundreds with that little bit of broken glass he had in his hand there!

Really though, the police are trained, and 2-3 of them should be able to cope with one guy.

I agree that criminals get off too lightly in most cases, but it ain't up to the cops to dish out the punishment.

Jeremy
    "The underlying spirit of angling is that the skill of the angler is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish and the latter is entitled to an even chance for it's life."
    (Quotation from the rules of the Tuna Club Avalon, Santa Catalina, U.S.A.)

Apathy is the enemy

The police needed to disarm him and take him into custody.

Capsicum spray had failed and had served only to make him lash out more.

He was armed with broken glass.

Anyone trying to subdue him bare handed would have wounded up getting badly cut.

Police are just normal people with a little bit of training in restraint techniques---certainly not experienced pugilists or Karate experts

I don't know of any other way in which they could have subdued him.

Louis

Totally agree cam

I saw that and actually for the first time applauded the police

Jeromy
    Dont take this personally mate.
    But the next time that the police have do defend you they might have to use there water pistols.

MIKOS

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    gees mate! jury, judge and executioner. Looked to me like the poor bloke was out of his mind on drugs or something. Typical of the cops to wade in with batons and beat him senseless. He could have killed hundreds with that little bit of broken glass he had in his hand there!

Really though, the police are trained, and 2-3 of them should be able to cope with one guy.

I agree that criminals get off too lightly in most cases, but it ain't up to the cops to dish out the punishment.

Jeremy

Jeremy,

Poor bloke on drugs or something, tiny piece of glass????

What would you have said if this poor bloke had taken to a child in the shopping centre with the piece of glass..... I could here the fence sitters calls already, " Where were the police and why didn't they intervene."

Regards Cameron

He is lucky he got hit on the head. If it had been Vic police or on Bondi Beach he probably would have been shot dead

Our police are 'encouraged' to use every possible means before even using capsicum spray! When they do even use capsicum spray they have to front up to an enquiry or even worse the slap happy media give it a flog.

Just consider this when making any negative comment on police actions . . . . .

A lot of police in Forgein countries routinely cane or beat offenders (or possible offenders) to get them to disperse or subdue them and many more carry machine guns!
    You say fish, I say yes please.

Hee Hee Hee Purge gents purge....
    This really good
    I feel so much better for reading all this.

########## Sadly ##########

Most people including myself feel this way , however our feelings are not being addressed. Only the vocal few have there say and get laws past which MARGINALISE us
    The reason is because our politicians dont have the balls to stand up and make a stand on behalf of us... and tell the vocal few do-gooders to get ^#@%#^$ erd
    Maybe this is because they are un-informed......

naaaaa " they are scared of there own carreers at the cost of society "

Mark

Police in such a situation as mentioned use whatever means as is reasonably necessary to subdue a threat; junkie off his head and armed is a very real threat to many people in the general area. The offender fails to comply with a lawful directive, and he is controlled quickly and the threat is removed; SIMPLE! No harm done, maybe the junkie will have a sore head when he comes down. It is obvious that those who defend such people and condemn the Police en masse have never been in the position of being threatened by such a person. People like the Terry O'Gormans of this world live a life of priviledge and, as such, are well and truely insulated from such events and will never be in a position to be on the receiving end of such a threat or attack.

Cheers,
    NICK.

Darryl

Well if i had to wiegh up this dick&^%d having a sore head and some mum and child walking past being stabbed by him i'm afraid i'm going with the sore head.

Well said Kingtin.

looks like were all had a gut full,boys im not a hero,and dont pretend to be one.next time i am in a situation like that im gona have a go if i win or lose thats life, i cant except these dickheads getting the better of us,

WHO THE HELL DO THE THINK THE ARE

SHOW TIME

DaveSue_Fishos_Two

Well said Kingtin and Bignick! I'd like to see the bastards drafted after a serious offence if they are unemployed etc. > Send them over to Iraq and such to learn some bloody respect the hard way. Society is far too soft and lenient and surely by now our authorities must be learning that it just aint working. And Jeremy, if that doped out ######## had have been threatening my wife Sue or our little girl I would have cut his heart out and fed it to the crows. A bash over the head with a baton is bugger all compared to what the drug eating trash deserves.

Back in my box now

Dave

As everyone has said where is the discipline and where is the responsibilty, when these kids are picked up by the cops they go through the court process, they are given a slap on the wrist and told dont do it again which is just a plane waste of time and money. What is really needed is for the upgrade of the judicial system before things may change for the better, a crim is a crim and a thug is a thug and should be dealt with accordingly."BRING BACK THE CANE AND COMPULSORY NATIONAL SERVICE". which will teach our young people some discipline and also a trade for there future. That way there will be no dole bludgers- they would have to work for there money, and it would probably give them some self respect