Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mooloolaba Meet & Greet.

Re: Mooloolaba Meet & Greet.

That would be the only skirt you will get to see Timmy
    Anyone driving from Around Cabooolture? That way i'll drink Dug and Tim's share....lol
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Everyone - all offers accepted etc. No problems about stepping on toes either -

5pm or as soon as you get there after work etc. My plan was to get there about 4.30 - 4.45 grab a long table. I will make up an Ausfish cutout on a stick etc so you know who /where we are - but basically straight in front of the bar outside on the deck.

See you all there
    Phill

ps: I will bring the Scopolamine for Tim!

Might need 2 tables at this stage Phill. I'll try and get there a bit earlier than I had planned.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

no problems Paul - are we getting some rain or what?? Hopefully the Sth East and all the rain will fire things up on the pelagic front - cant complain about the quality of the reef fish coming in at the moment though. And I need to get out in my small boat to chase a feed of crabs as well.

Phill

a

A splendid Idea Gentlemen, even if its on a rising dusk tide with the new moon around, I have always drunk loads better than I ever fished.(Not that I have lloked at the tides for next week, I'm probably wrong)

Westie, as no one has made a public announcement I would be glad to accept a seat in your fine automobile, could you hook up the dial a dunny for the way home cause if Spiro is as serious as his message, theres gonna be some drinkin..

See ya there gents, I might move the sales meeting to Friday Lunchtime and set the scene for a torrid evening...

westie

Scott I have spoken to Spiro and he thinks of his drinking as Snapper coming over the side of his boat ........Get rid of it as quick as you can and work on the next one It's just a matter of commitment Hey Chris

Well put
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd love to be with you all and put some faces to names, but I don't start work up there until next week. However I'm sure there will be other opportunities to meet with fellow Ausfishers as my transfer to Maroochy is permanent.
    regards Knackers

westie

Could you please go to http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfis...m=1137882664/0

if you will be there so we have some numbers to to get tables for

PRETTY PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by bigmack
    no problems Paul - are we getting some rain or what?? Hopefully the Sth East and all the rain will fire things up on the pelagic front - cant complain about the quality of the reef fish coming in at the moment though. And I need to get out in my small boat to chase a feed of crabs as well.

Phill
    Hi Phill
    I think the rain is here until at least Tuesday, but the sou-easters have been a nice change, the reefies have been fantastic haven't they, just need those speedies to play the game now.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

must have eaten some bananas early in the week - the weather is turning it up, my missus has to work and heap of other commitments have come up - beggar - did want to meet a few more sunshine coast ausfish members - haven't said die yet and will keep working on it

sam

ps: wesite, neat trick turning your avatar into a sales pitch
    One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce and canonized those who complain.
    Thomas Sowell

gotwet

been there done that.

great night.

cheers mal

westie

Bloody great night never listened to so much B ?hit in my life, form the 18 members and a couple of ring ins.

Thanks to the raffle my family will be enjoying a nice BBQ from the meat try and Outsiderskip will be doing the same. Sorry Spiro

One member is thinking of selling up and moving to the area, as they were amazed with what goes on, and as for the land mermaids that abound our area.

Some being more friendly and paying more attention to there same sex than the opposite sex. Wow we don't see this sort of stuff where we live would have had to be the high light of the night for him. Better than catching snapper on the banks and making gunnels.

Enough on the turtle bag limits, you guy we get me in deep S?it with the whereda?uckarewe tribe.
    I captured it on the camera ONLY.

Thanks to Steve Brown for the goodies, the crew did get a good surprise and put them to good use as seen in the Pic to come.

It was good to see that most of the wife's and partners mummies let them out for the night, but there was some that still had the strings attached and conditions were in place. and had to go and take them for a meal being one of the conditions

Mal it is you shout next time, with the win on the pokies when everyone thought you had skipped town. >

Hookem Herby seems to be squeaky clean, as Helen and I had a bit of a natter when he went to the bar, I thought this guy could not be so nice but, she said he is just perrrrrrrrrfect Onya herb!!!!

I must say I was the only one drinking water all night and I would have been the last to get to bed at midnight after playing taxi driver.

Last thing to the 2 that tried to talk the English gentleman into going out catching CARP and telling them they eat GREAT just remember he reads this site and they know of one persons from this site and that is

Cricky Its THE TURTLE hunter Steve

Come on guys hit the key boards and fill in the gaps for the no attendees so they will regret not coming along.

Westie

westie

Mr Squeek Clean

westie

Secret Man's business going on