Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mooloolaba Meet & Greet.

westie

Re: Mooloolaba Meet & Greet.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Westie,

wish I could be there then at least you could give me shit in person [smiley=beer.gif]

westie

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Watch the entrance to Mooloolaba, we were tere yesterday and the were some 1.5m breaks accross the fromt of the entrance and straight out about 100yards, and that was around Low Water and they came in sets so just keep a good eye out.

Thanks Westie. We'll keep our eye out. I'd say there'll be a procession of boats in the morning. I believe Noosa's quite bad at the moment as well (Remember reading a post recently).

Cheers and thanks for the tip.
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

westie

Quote Originally Posted by al_neibling
    Westie,

wish I could be there then at least you could give me shit in person [smiley=beer.gif]
    No problems I can still do it from here just as well.
    The only diferance would be I could see your reaction

i'll try to get there depending on work.

Anyone planning to fish that weekend? I need to get out on the water soon

cheers doug

Ok Guys and Girls - Friday night 27th January it is - we can tell lies about Thursday's fish if we get out and regroup for Saturday.

Herb, I dunno where theyve been hiding either except for the fish we lost last week - but yesterday saw some very big cutlets of Local Spaniard in the fish shop. We will get in contact with the local pro's and see what info we can squeak out of them.

Also - anyone fishing tomorrow; we will be going Im pretty certain. 4-15 Buddina ramp.

Let me know your call signs if you are fishing and we will give you a call. Our call sign is Lulu

last thing - Kawana is pretty busy on Friday night; i will get there early and grab a table and put up a small sign saying AUSFISHO'S or something like that! Directly outside the bar on the deck.

Cheers
    Phill

Great idea Phill. Sounds like we're going to take over the place! We're out and about tomorrow. Leaving Coastguard about 3.30-3.45 and heading to the Banks for some pearlies I hope and back down south to troll some hard bodies. Will give you a call on the radio at some stage. Our call sign is Up Up & Away 27 meg Ch 94 (don't have VHF)...white Haines 570SF with blue trim, navy canopy. What channel you on?? Here's to a good day out tomorrow and a great night on the 27th

Cheers
    Paul

RUN MACS RUN!
    Now's your chance....get down here .
    Cheers, Jay

Hi Paul - same channel etc. After seeing the big blu posted in reports by Scotty & Dazza we couldnt help ourselves - we will be chasing blu's tomorrow. Im pretty sure its Currimundi from the snip of houses and buildings I can see in the background - probably where we will be.

Ive got you written down and will give you guys a buzz.

good luck on the pearlies

Yes Phill, it's a bloody beauty, up there in class with Sacman's. Let's hope we get amongst em tomorrow.

Cheers
    Paul

can we have a day fishing out the front and by a few beers after that would be nice count me in eather way will have room on boat for 1 deckie

Greg

friday sounds good to me

Daniel

Just a reminder to anyone that wants to come along. Should be a great night.

Cheers
    Paul

Looks like everyone will be having fun, id make a show but im not a drinker.. so hope everyone has a good night

Tim