Thread: Sunny Coast Charter Needed

a

Sunny Coast Charter Needed

Alright Gentlemen, I know I am about to cop it from all angles, but at least let me tell you why!!

I am looking for a "Charter" to take me and a couple of mates out (M'lba or Noosa)
    Not interested in the big 10-20 pax drop ur alvey over the side and see what happens but am looking for something for 3-6 passangers that will chase some pelagics as well.

Why - have a mate who recently told me he had never caught a fish from a boat before, so out we go and Scotty has a win for a change.
    He catches them trolling/flicking s/p and soaking bait. The other afternoon over a quiet ale looking over the water talking all things fishy, old matey drops the big one. "Its my birthday in 3 weeks and I've never been deep sea fishing" (Perpretrator is a learned collegue with all sorts of degrees and book smarts but obviously hasn't had time to have fun)

Therefore i feel it is my duty, and YOURS fellow Ausfishers to help this poor mug out. Now I don't want to spend the day baiting his hooks, tying knots and cleaning up any burley that didn't quite get into the water so hence the charter.

So your assistance would be greatly apprecitaed.
    If nothing else it may prove to be an enjoyable tale for us all to read....

Re: Sunny Coast Charter Needed

Try Outside Edge charters at Mooloolaba. They have a new 6.5m Kevlacat they are running charters from, which would only take a small number of people.

I'm sure you'd get great personal attention on this one. Just ask Jeffo

Cheers,

Mark

well done mark!! (your cheque is in the mail ).

on the new kevla cat we take out 4 people (plus 2 crew)

we will fish for just about anything you want... if you want to go and chase mackeral and tuna in close, reefies, or have a troll for billfish, wahoo and mahi mahi (or maybe a mixture of the lot), thats what we will do.

check out the website

www.outsideedge.com.au

or PM me for more details....

Armoz,

You may need to look for another deckie other than Jeffo if you want to go reef fishing with Outside Edge.

I think he goes feint at the sight of blood

a

Thanks Gents, I was expecting some more ribbing than that, but it just goes to show the class of the Ausfisherman...

Jeffo I have sent you a PM so thanks for the info

Bugman, I don't care what he does with the blood as long as we see some action. Whats the policy on Beer wenches?

Thanks again, I look forward to supplying you a mini series of humorus events on board

Quote Originally Posted by armoz
    Whats the policy on Beer wenches?
    ARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just had a vision of Jeffo serving beer in a G string and Fishnets [smiley=gorgeous.gif]

I'm going to need thearapy [smiley=dizzy.gif] lol