Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **** Let's have a round of applause for SUBZERO **

Re: **** Let's have a round of applause for SUBZER

Bumping back to the first page.
    Cheers Moreton

Mmmm, groan, this is going to be a hard one to reply to
    I was hoping that if i didnt reply to this thread it might drift off to obscurity and I thought it had... thanks Ian P

Dont get me wrong, I was thrilled to see this post from a man such as Ian F our past Commodore whom I hold up as not only a great mariner, a great trainer but also as a great person who truly sacrificed so much personally and financially for VMR and the boating fraternity...

And then to recieve the praise of others was just beyond any expectation, or belief, some I know such as Morton, Tairua and Webby whom obviously has a very long memory (Marshmellow indeed ), you got me there Webby ..

The long of the short of it is, it is undeserved to single one person out, all Vollunteers do their bit, some are fairly new and have a lot to offer yet (Kiktz), others are putting it all together right now, (Morton, Tairua) and yet more still are considering taking their first step to being a Marine Rescue Vollunteer (TOL). The hours that they have or will put in to do their bit may very well kill anything I have done. (The Commodore aka Pink Panther).

I would be a liar to say I was not very proud to see these posts, to be honest I had to show the missus and kids but at the end of the day I feel I am stealing the kudos of many far more deserving people...

No offense intended again, and I am very greatfull for the comments, but can we let this topic slide now

I would have to agree with all the comments so far. Lloyd is the best. He has a great heart and he will always go the extra mile to help out anyone who needs it.

His on water ability is incredible, his ability to deliver a radio course so that you actually learn something and enjoy it is a credit to him.

Sammy2

Quote Originally Posted by subzero
    I would be a liar to say I was not very proud to see these posts, to be honest I had to show the missus and kids # but at the end of the day I feel I am stealing the kudos of many far more deserving people...

No offense intended again, and I am very greatfull for the comments, but can we let this topic slide now

Subzero,
    mate we all know there are many others out there that may get the chance to be as good as all of these people think you are but at the moment you are the cream of the crop in their eyes, I just hope that in my life I can make just one diffrence to just one persons life and be remembered for doing some for some one like you have so make the most of the glory as some of us will never get that chance, and would be proud just to say that we knew you...

once again thank's for giving up your time to help out fellow boaties ,

Cheers Chris

p.s. I hope to meet up with you some day weather it be out on the water or while I'm camping at south straddie.
    may you get a bend in your rod and your esky open often

what a great thread - excellent.

Anyone who volunteers for anything has to be admired in this day of restricted time, pressure and greed.