Thread: Welcome new advertiser - J & J Batteries

imported_admin

Welcome new advertiser - J & J Batteries

J & J batteries are now advertising on Ausfish and have launched their new website.

They hope their website will help you find the right battery or accessory you are looking for. J & J Batteries started in 1992 when Jim Wren and John Renner where doing the RACQ breakdown service for the Wynnum, Manly district.

Check out their website either via the Link below, the listing in the boat accessories directory listing or on the banner ad when it appears on the top of the website.

For there full details and link to their website go here http://www.ausfish.com.au/boat/boatbits.shtml

Please support the companies that support you by helping to pay for the website to be available.

Re: Welcome new advertiser - J & J Batteries

Welcome onboard [smiley=2thumbsup.gif].... and it just happens that I maybe in the market for one . Off to the web page now
    Rainbow Trout is NOT skittle flavoured fish.........

the_baker

Never know they might just add a bit more spark ! sorry bad joke . welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard guys, pity your so far away......When do you open your Townsville shop??
    May the winds blow lightly upon your sails
    May the seas buffet gently upon your hull
    May your chiller be full of piscatorial delights

Quote Originally Posted by the_baker
    Never know they might just add a bit more spark ! sorry bad joke . welcome aboard.
    Watt do you mean by that re volting comment?
    These people are just trying to cell some batteries.
    Horrie

Hiya all, I have used these guys in the past and can vouch for their service and price, in my opinion you won't go wrong with them, give em' a go I say, and besides we gotta support the guys who advertise coz they help fund this great site.

Cheers....Dave!!

P.S Don't get me wrong you only gotta support them if they are good, if an advertiser gives bad service they can't expect you support them, but J&J are great from my experience.